G.I. Joe: War on Cobra Launches
G.I. Joe: War on Cobra has launched for iOS and Android (including Amazon’s Appstore).
Developed by Emerald City Games and published by D3 Go!, the game features popular heroes and Cobra villains, letting players equip a squad, defend their base, and battle in PvP in a ranked system.
G.I. Joe: War on Cobra‘s first event is already live, letting players unlock Snake Eyes or Storm Shadow for their squad. Roadblock and Baroness will arrive on January 24. More info is available here.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Valkyrie Uprising: Path of Heroes Gets Mercenary Pet Update
- WarpPortal, known for publishing the online and mobile titles for the Ragnarok Online Franchise, has a new update for ROVU: Path of Heroes.
- Nexon America Announces Riders of Icarus
- Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment invite players to Riders of Icarus, an upcoming free-to-play action-adventure MMORPG.
- Turbine and Major League Gaming Partner for Infinite Crisis
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, through its developer Turbine, Inc., and Major League Gaming (MLG), the world’s largest eSports leag...