Planet Calypso: Halloween Mayhem 2014 Now Available
Planet Calypso AB, operator of the longest established planet in the largest Massively Multiplayer Online Real Cash Economy (MMORCE), announced today that once again players can fight their way through hordes of undead as they compete for prizes in this year’s Halloween event.
As All Hallows’ Eve begins, colonists on Calypso can enter an eerie haunted graveyard and encounter two spine-chilling creatures and two terrifying bosses. While there players will be able to find special loot, including Halloween Candy Boxes and more! In this Mayhem style event they will hunt in one of five different solo instances and score points by looting Halloween Pumpkins. The various Halloween Pumpkins are distributed in relation to creature difficulty (rebalanced based on feedback from last year’s event), so that hunters of all levels can compete.
The Halloween Mayhem mission NPC, Mr. Pumpkin, is located in Nymphtown and will become active once the event begins on Friday, October 31, at 10:00 AM Pacific Time and ends on Monday at the same time. There will be five instance levels available, ranging from 1 to 5. Players should speak to Mr. Pumpkin and choose the entrance that suits their current hunting skills and gear to enter the event. For a complete set of rules please go to the Planet Calypso home page or go directly to: http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/halloween2014/index.xml.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rustbucket Rumble makes PAX South announcement
- Reactor Zero, founded by Descent co-creator Matt Toschlog, today announced that its 2D, team-based, robot combat game Rustbucket Rumble™ is ...
- Spirit Tales announces open beta delay
- KoramGame has announced that the open beta launch for Spirit Tales has been postponed to May 10. The launch was previously scheduled for April...
- Brick-Force: 'Night of the Living Bricks' Update Available
- Infernum released a new update today as part of the deployment of the fourth season of its popular sandbox shooter, Brick-Force. For a few wee...