The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Episode 2 Launched
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, the preteen adventure game, has launched its second installment – Episode 2: The Resistance Takes Flight.
The Aetherlight is a retelling of the Biblical story in a steampunk world with quests, puzzles, crafting, and more in-depth game elements. The second episode takes the players into the air with airships in their fight against the Usurper.
Tim Cleary, World Builder and Chief Creative Officer for Scarlet City Studios, stated:
The acceptance of The Aetherlight has been nothing short of amazing. It’s so inspiring how a game from an independent studio in New Zealand has made its way to homes all across North America and around the world! And the best part is, it just keeps getting better with Episode 2’s release this week and Episode 3’s launch later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Announces PAX East Activities for Fans
- ArenaNet™, publisher and developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced activities at PAX East that are sure to fire up Gu...
- Hirez Roundup #15: It's A New Day
- So, it's a very slow news week, guys! No patch notes are out yet for any game, so it's kind of a rough one.
- Shining Empire on the verge of cancellation
- Shining Empire is on the brink of cancellation, citing poor results on Kickstarter with less than 2 weeks to go.