The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Episode 2 Launched
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, the preteen adventure game, has launched its second installment – Episode 2: The Resistance Takes Flight.
The Aetherlight is a retelling of the Biblical story in a steampunk world with quests, puzzles, crafting, and more in-depth game elements. The second episode takes the players into the air with airships in their fight against the Usurper.
Tim Cleary, World Builder and Chief Creative Officer for Scarlet City Studios, stated:
The acceptance of The Aetherlight has been nothing short of amazing. It’s so inspiring how a game from an independent studio in New Zealand has made its way to homes all across North America and around the world! And the best part is, it just keeps getting better with Episode 2’s release this week and Episode 3’s launch later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2012 C9 Championship Tournament begins registration
- Webzen has announced that registration for the 2012 C9 Championship Tournament is now available.
- NGames's New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
- NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z.
- Is the “Laning Phase” important in a MOBA?
- The more you play, the farther up the food chain you go, the less relevant the laning phase is.