The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Episode 2 Launched
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, the preteen adventure game, has launched its second installment – Episode 2: The Resistance Takes Flight.
The Aetherlight is a retelling of the Biblical story in a steampunk world with quests, puzzles, crafting, and more in-depth game elements. The second episode takes the players into the air with airships in their fight against the Usurper.
Tim Cleary, World Builder and Chief Creative Officer for Scarlet City Studios, stated:
The acceptance of The Aetherlight has been nothing short of amazing. It’s so inspiring how a game from an independent studio in New Zealand has made its way to homes all across North America and around the world! And the best part is, it just keeps getting better with Episode 2’s release this week and Episode 3’s launch later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bladestorm: Nightmare Preview & Event Write-up
- Zelus returns from a Teoi-Tecmo event and brings back some juicy info on Bladestorm: Nightmare.
- World of Tanks Blitz Mobile Review
- From the start, Blitz plays a lot like its PC brother. The gameplay hasn’t changed much from its PC version. Honestly any PC player will fin...
- Seven Guardians Neflheim Update Now Live
- 4:33 Creative Lab has expanded its mobile RPG, Seven Guardians, with a massive update that introduces Chapter 8: Neflheim.