The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Episode 2 Launched
The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, the preteen adventure game, has launched its second installment – Episode 2: The Resistance Takes Flight.
The Aetherlight is a retelling of the Biblical story in a steampunk world with quests, puzzles, crafting, and more in-depth game elements. The second episode takes the players into the air with airships in their fight against the Usurper.
Tim Cleary, World Builder and Chief Creative Officer for Scarlet City Studios, stated:
The acceptance of The Aetherlight has been nothing short of amazing. It’s so inspiring how a game from an independent studio in New Zealand has made its way to homes all across North America and around the world! And the best part is, it just keeps getting better with Episode 2’s release this week and Episode 3’s launch later this year.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tanki Online - Browser-based tank game now available
- Tanki Online, the action browser game by AlternativaPlatform (one of Russia’s leading developers for massively multiplayer online games), is...
- Cronous: New server opens on Thursday, November 13th
- JC Planet has announced that “Cronous” will open a new server named “Cronous - the classic MMORPG” on Thursday, November 13th. From th...
- Scarlet Blade Showcases Lush Environments
- Aeria Games has launched brand new screenshots for Scarlet Blade, showcasing the variety and uniqueness of the game's various maps.