TERA’s ‘Happily Evil After’ Releases on PC Next Week
En Masse Entertainment announced that the next update for their True Action MMORPG TERA is coming next week. Happily Evil After releases on Thursday, September 13th, and brings the return of some of TERA’s deadliest foes, such as Dakuryon. A new and improved Shadow Sanguinary dungeon is on the way in this update, complete with enhanced boss fights and matching loot, plus bug fixes and other balance changes to the game. A significant portion of the Archdevan Imperial Army are just dying to prove themselves the dark lord Dakuryon, and it’s up to players to dash those hopes and defeat Dakuryon and his top commanders. Conquering this new Shadow Sanguinary and other high-level dungeons will reward players with new crafting materials for the new Ethereal accessories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Razer Nommo Chroma Review (Hardware Review: Speakers)
- This is an interesting thing to review because I haven’t used speakers on my PC in such a very long time.
- Escape From Tarkov Alpha Testing Begins
- Battlestate Games Studio has announced that Escape from Tarkov's technical Alpha testing has begun.
- Mankind Reborn's Latest Dev Update Discusses Arena, In-Game Betting and More
- Mankind Reborn has some pretty big updates to discuss in their latest developer email, and the first is the ARENA Module.