TERA’s ‘Happily Evil After’ Releases on PC Next Week
En Masse Entertainment announced that the next update for their True Action MMORPG TERA is coming next week. Happily Evil After releases on Thursday, September 13th, and brings the return of some of TERA’s deadliest foes, such as Dakuryon. A new and improved Shadow Sanguinary dungeon is on the way in this update, complete with enhanced boss fights and matching loot, plus bug fixes and other balance changes to the game. A significant portion of the Archdevan Imperial Army are just dying to prove themselves the dark lord Dakuryon, and it’s up to players to dash those hopes and defeat Dakuryon and his top commanders. Conquering this new Shadow Sanguinary and other high-level dungeons will reward players with new crafting materials for the new Ethereal accessories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- R.O.H.A.N.: VENGEANCE Open Beta Has Begun
- R.O.H.A.N. VENGEANCE has officially started their Open Beta Testing as of yesterday (May 31st 2018), and the client can be found below.
- PlayNext: New Aeria Games Publisher to Focus On Mobile Games
- Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is rebranding itself as PlayNext, Inc., a global publisher and developer of free-to-play mobile game...
- Webzen annouces Archlord II for North & South America
- WEBZEN announces the upcoming European and North/South American release of the highly anticipated PvP MMORPG, Archlord II.