TERA’s ‘Happily Evil After’ Releases on PC Next Week
En Masse Entertainment announced that the next update for their True Action MMORPG TERA is coming next week. Happily Evil After releases on Thursday, September 13th, and brings the return of some of TERA’s deadliest foes, such as Dakuryon. A new and improved Shadow Sanguinary dungeon is on the way in this update, complete with enhanced boss fights and matching loot, plus bug fixes and other balance changes to the game. A significant portion of the Archdevan Imperial Army are just dying to prove themselves the dark lord Dakuryon, and it’s up to players to dash those hopes and defeat Dakuryon and his top commanders. Conquering this new Shadow Sanguinary and other high-level dungeons will reward players with new crafting materials for the new Ethereal accessories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinium Strike: Broken Overlord DLC to Launch in 2017
- Codex Worlds has announced that Infinium Strike's first DLC, Broken Overlord, will launch in the second quarter of 2017.
- StarCitizen Development Update - Social Module
- Backing a game is always a tricky thing. The vision of the game you want is rarely the exact same thing the designers are setting out to make.
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance Officially Launched
- The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance, an online role-playing adventure game has officially launched today.