TERA’s ‘Happily Evil After’ Releases on PC Next Week
En Masse Entertainment announced that the next update for their True Action MMORPG TERA is coming next week. Happily Evil After releases on Thursday, September 13th, and brings the return of some of TERA’s deadliest foes, such as Dakuryon. A new and improved Shadow Sanguinary dungeon is on the way in this update, complete with enhanced boss fights and matching loot, plus bug fixes and other balance changes to the game. A significant portion of the Archdevan Imperial Army are just dying to prove themselves the dark lord Dakuryon, and it’s up to players to dash those hopes and defeat Dakuryon and his top commanders. Conquering this new Shadow Sanguinary and other high-level dungeons will reward players with new crafting materials for the new Ethereal accessories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GunScape Releasing to PC and Xbox on September 9
- Blowfish Studios will release their first-person shooter and world-building hybrid Gunscape for Xbox One, Windows, Mac & Linux on Septembe...
- MMORPG Talion Begins Pre-Registration in Australia
- Talion first launched in Southeast Asia and Japan enjoying a fair amount of success. It's now gearing up for the Western audience.
- Echo of Soul MMO Launches on Steam
- Echo of Soul, the new full-featured, free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Aeria Games, is now available on the Steam platform.