TERA’s ‘Happily Evil After’ Releases on PC Next Week
En Masse Entertainment announced that the next update for their True Action MMORPG TERA is coming next week. Happily Evil After releases on Thursday, September 13th, and brings the return of some of TERA’s deadliest foes, such as Dakuryon. A new and improved Shadow Sanguinary dungeon is on the way in this update, complete with enhanced boss fights and matching loot, plus bug fixes and other balance changes to the game. A significant portion of the Archdevan Imperial Army are just dying to prove themselves the dark lord Dakuryon, and it’s up to players to dash those hopes and defeat Dakuryon and his top commanders. Conquering this new Shadow Sanguinary and other high-level dungeons will reward players with new crafting materials for the new Ethereal accessories.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers and more arrive in Eden Eternal
- Eden Eternal has released the new Ranger class, an increase in the level cap, new maps and dungeons, and improved PvP content.
- Velvet Sundown: Over 80,000 new players gained
- Tribe Studios Ltd. is excited to announce its new original Dramagame, Velvet Sundown, has garnered 80,000 new players since its open beta laun...
- AirMech Review: New Type of Action RTS
- AirMech Chrome is an action real time strategy (aRTS) by Carbon Games that is played similarly to DOTA. Waves of creeps periodically spawn...