Daybreak Games’ H1Z1 Invitational Surpasses $150,000 Ahead of TwitchCon
Daybreak Game Company LLC announced today that the prize pool for the inaugural H1Z1 Invitational has surpassed US$150,000. That total will continue to grow leading up to the climactic event, kicking off at TwitchCon 2015 on Saturday, Sept. 26 at 10:30 a.m. PDT.
The H1Z1 Invitational is a showdown between some of Twitch’s biggest names in PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battle Royale, the nail-biting last-man-standing mode in Daybreak Games’ thrilling zombie survival game, H1Z1. In addition to infamous Twitch personalities like LIRIK, Sodapoppin, summit1g, LegendaryLea, Towelliee, and many more, the H1Z1 Invitational will feature four players chosen from the community through Daybreak Games’ Road to TwitchCon contest.
The prize pool for the 2015 H1Z1 Invitational is funded by purchases of the H1Z1 Invitational Crate Key, which gives players a chance to acquire special in-game items like emotes, weapon skins, and t-shirts featuring logos of some of the community’s most popular broadcasters. Daybreak Games is contributing 25 percent of the proceeds from each key, on sale through Sept. 22, to the overall jackpot.
The H1Z1 Invitational will be streamed live on Sept. 26 at www.twitch.tv/h1z1, and H1Z1 will be playable on the show floor throughout TwitchCon at the Intel Gaming Lab. For more information on the event and daily updates to the prize pool as it climbs even further, please visit www.h1z1.com/invitational.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Launches the 'Chronicles of World War II'
- War Thunder has officially launched the "Chronicles of World War II", which is a series of in-game events recreating pivotal battles...
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed
- Guild Wars 2: Reaper Specialization Revealed - The third of nine elite specializations
- Hero of the Obelisk Goes Big with Dungeon Master Update
- GBE Games has launched HOTO’s biggest update to-date! Titled “Dungeon Masters”, this major update introduces an expansive layer of new c...