Daybreak Games’ H1Z1 Invitational Surpasses $150,000 Ahead of TwitchCon
Daybreak Game Company LLC announced today that the prize pool for the inaugural H1Z1 Invitational has surpassed US$150,000. That total will continue to grow leading up to the climactic event, kicking off at TwitchCon 2015 on Saturday, Sept. 26 at 10:30 a.m. PDT.
The H1Z1 Invitational is a showdown between some of Twitch’s biggest names in PLAYERUNKNOWN’s Battle Royale, the nail-biting last-man-standing mode in Daybreak Games’ thrilling zombie survival game, H1Z1. In addition to infamous Twitch personalities like LIRIK, Sodapoppin, summit1g, LegendaryLea, Towelliee, and many more, the H1Z1 Invitational will feature four players chosen from the community through Daybreak Games’ Road to TwitchCon contest.
The prize pool for the 2015 H1Z1 Invitational is funded by purchases of the H1Z1 Invitational Crate Key, which gives players a chance to acquire special in-game items like emotes, weapon skins, and t-shirts featuring logos of some of the community’s most popular broadcasters. Daybreak Games is contributing 25 percent of the proceeds from each key, on sale through Sept. 22, to the overall jackpot.
The H1Z1 Invitational will be streamed live on Sept. 26 at www.twitch.tv/h1z1, and H1Z1 will be playable on the show floor throughout TwitchCon at the Intel Gaming Lab. For more information on the event and daily updates to the prize pool as it climbs even further, please visit www.h1z1.com/invitational.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Demos Available at Select Stores
- Tippett Studio & Happy Giant have teamed up with gaming shops to give players a chance to try HoloGrid: Monster Battle in person.
- Sandboxr & Hi-Rez Studios Partner to Bring 3D Printing & NFC to SMITE
- Sandboxr, Inc., partnered with Hi-Rez Studios, Inc., brought the first 3D printed and NFC offering to their ever-increasing fan base for the 2...
- Battle Dragons Mobile Review
- In Battle Dragons you will fight alongside the legendary flame spewing winged lizards.