TERA’s Fiery Featherweights Update Hits In November
A huge update is coming to TERA‘s PC version on November 13th, entitled Fiery Featherweights. Several major additions are coming to the PC experience, including the Elin Brawler. Fiery Featherweights also introduces the Enhancement Point skill specialization system. This allows level-65 players to improve their stats and skills, and these points can be applied to each character on the same server and account individually, once earned. This allows every character on that server to benefit from one character’s progress. Then, prepare to blaze through the brand new five-star, level-65 dungeon, Bahaar’s Sanctum. Struggle to extinguish Bahaar, an insane deity filled with unquenchable fire, in the latest demanding dungeon to test skills and earn some loot.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unique TGC Game Kingdom Defender Now Available On Android
- Get ready to defend your territory by recruiting the most powerful and loyal heroes to your troop and defeating the most evil intruders.
- Ballardia Games announces closure of World of the Living Dead
- Ballardia Games, the independent game developer founded by ex Jolt Online developers, is sad to announce that, after a year of Open Beta, the ...
- Gamigo Gears Up for Easter Across its Portfolio of Games
- gamigo is proud to announce they are getting ready for Spring, and with that comes a wealth of Easter-themed events.