TERA’s Fiery Featherweights Update Hits In November
A huge update is coming to TERA‘s PC version on November 13th, entitled Fiery Featherweights. Several major additions are coming to the PC experience, including the Elin Brawler. Fiery Featherweights also introduces the Enhancement Point skill specialization system. This allows level-65 players to improve their stats and skills, and these points can be applied to each character on the same server and account individually, once earned. This allows every character on that server to benefit from one character’s progress. Then, prepare to blaze through the brand new five-star, level-65 dungeon, Bahaar’s Sanctum. Struggle to extinguish Bahaar, an insane deity filled with unquenchable fire, in the latest demanding dungeon to test skills and earn some loot.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today
- Mu Online: Special Guild Event Today - Earn powerful rewards for your guild
- Mighty Party Android Release Arrives on Android Tomorrow
- Panoramik is proud to announce that their mobile strategy game Mighty Party: Heroes Clash is going to be live tomorrow!
- Nutaku.com Wants to Send a Fan to Anime Expo 2016
- Nutaku.com announced the launch of the Hyper-Super Ultra-Mega Celebration Contest today.