TERA Reveals Upcoming ‘BAF Masters’ Update
The final update for the Action MMORPG for PC, TERA has officially been announced – BAF Masters! With it comes a relaxing pastime, and a popular one across many MMOs – Fishing. Players will be casting a fishing line and hoping to catch some BAFs (Big-Ass-Fish). These fish can be sold for gold, to trading to vendors for various gear enhancement materials. But much like the real world, fish caught won’t last forever, and will eventually spoil. This is part of a broader rework and streamlining of the gathering and crafting systems for TERA. The crafting professions will be updated and let players specialize in alchemy, smelting, processing, etching and cooking, depending on what they want to craft. Gathering will also be updated to make the harvesting tiers more apparent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runescape Launches Time-Traveling Murder Mystery 'The Needle Skips'
- "The Needle Skips" is the next in a long tradition of murder mystery quests, that began 17 years ago, and is also the 400th quest po...
- SMITE Launch Cosplay and Guan Yu Giveaway
- This past weekend was a wild ride for SMITE in Atlanta as the best teams of Europe and the US clashed for the title of masters of the west, a ...
- Gamania announces Web Koihime Musou
- Gamania (beanfun) has announced that it will soon be releasing Web Koihime Musou.