TERA Reveals Upcoming ‘BAF Masters’ Update
The final update for the Action MMORPG for PC, TERA has officially been announced – BAF Masters! With it comes a relaxing pastime, and a popular one across many MMOs – Fishing. Players will be casting a fishing line and hoping to catch some BAFs (Big-Ass-Fish). These fish can be sold for gold, to trading to vendors for various gear enhancement materials. But much like the real world, fish caught won’t last forever, and will eventually spoil. This is part of a broader rework and streamlining of the gathering and crafting systems for TERA. The crafting professions will be updated and let players specialize in alchemy, smelting, processing, etching and cooking, depending on what they want to craft. Gathering will also be updated to make the harvesting tiers more apparent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Mask of the Revenant Arrives on Console
- Digital Extremes has announced the launch of Warframe: Mask of the Revenant today on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
- Archlord II Closed Beta Testing starts in June 2014
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games is delighted to announce that Archlord 2, the upcoming dynamic PvP MMORPG will e...
- Brown Dust Review (Android)
- Terris sings the praises of the "RPGacha" Brown Dust in this extensive review.