TERA Reveals Upcoming ‘BAF Masters’ Update
The final update for the Action MMORPG for PC, TERA has officially been announced – BAF Masters! With it comes a relaxing pastime, and a popular one across many MMOs – Fishing. Players will be casting a fishing line and hoping to catch some BAFs (Big-Ass-Fish). These fish can be sold for gold, to trading to vendors for various gear enhancement materials. But much like the real world, fish caught won’t last forever, and will eventually spoil. This is part of a broader rework and streamlining of the gathering and crafting systems for TERA. The crafting professions will be updated and let players specialize in alchemy, smelting, processing, etching and cooking, depending on what they want to craft. Gathering will also be updated to make the harvesting tiers more apparent.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mythborne: New MMORPG in Open Beta
- Global games publisher R2Games has announced that its newest free-to-play browser title, Mythborne, will soon be entering its Open Alpha phase...
- League of Legends Introduces Zyra
- The latest update for League of Legends introduces a new champion, Zyra.
- Wild Terra - Steam Free Weekend and Huge Sale
- People interested in Wild Terra can play for free this weekend, and they also announced a sale that ends on October 1st, 2018.