TERA Announces Lost Isle Update
October 13th marks a big day for En Masse Entertainment as a new update arrives in their hit action MMORPG, TERA: Rising! The Lost Isle will revamp the new player experience, combined with an improved and more functional character creation system.
In addition to this update offering a more fulfilling story and sped up process for leveling from 1-11, it has something nice in store for higher level players returning from a lengthy absence. Players with a character between 58 and 65 will receive a Returning Hero tab, easing them back into the memories of their old skill bar, and assisting in getting their gear up to snuff to stay competitive.
More specific details on this update will surely arrive as the launch date draws nearer. Keep an eye on TERA’s news page for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge: Third LiveStream Session Today @ 4 PM PST
- Join Producer Victoria “FireCait” Voss and Community Manager Evan “Scapes” Berman on the Trion Worlds Twitch channel for the third ins...
- Ace Combat Infinity Delivers Update 11
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America’s free-to-play flight-shooter game, ACE COMBAT Infinity, brings players Update 11 today!
- Weekly Hut Stream (3/14) Featuring Path of Exile & Nosgoth
- JamesBlonde streams Path of Exile and Nosgoth.