TERA Announces Lost Isle Update
October 13th marks a big day for En Masse Entertainment as a new update arrives in their hit action MMORPG, TERA: Rising! The Lost Isle will revamp the new player experience, combined with an improved and more functional character creation system.
In addition to this update offering a more fulfilling story and sped up process for leveling from 1-11, it has something nice in store for higher level players returning from a lengthy absence. Players with a character between 58 and 65 will receive a Returning Hero tab, easing them back into the memories of their old skill bar, and assisting in getting their gear up to snuff to stay competitive.
More specific details on this update will surely arrive as the launch date draws nearer. Keep an eye on TERA’s news page for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Dungeon & Raid Mode Revealed for C9
- Prepare for the extreme dungeon and more coming to C9 this month!
- ARK Reveals Survival of the Fittest Battle Mode
- This “Survival of the Fittest” mode introduces a brand new last man standing, fight-to-the-permadeath contest.
- Crowfall Launches Limited Time 'The Trials of the Gods'
- A special limited-time pre-alpha event has begun in Crowfall, titled "The Trials of The Gods".