TERA Announces Lost Isle Update
October 13th marks a big day for En Masse Entertainment as a new update arrives in their hit action MMORPG, TERA: Rising! The Lost Isle will revamp the new player experience, combined with an improved and more functional character creation system.
In addition to this update offering a more fulfilling story and sped up process for leveling from 1-11, it has something nice in store for higher level players returning from a lengthy absence. Players with a character between 58 and 65 will receive a Returning Hero tab, easing them back into the memories of their old skill bar, and assisting in getting their gear up to snuff to stay competitive.
More specific details on this update will surely arrive as the launch date draws nearer. Keep an eye on TERA’s news page for more info.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arcade-Style Fantasy Action MMO, Rainbow Saga, Reveals Classes
- NGames has today revealed the character classes for upcoming free-to-play fantasy action MMO, Rainbow Saga.
- Silkroad-R Review
- Still, Silkroad-R does help inject some life into the game with all of its improvements, most notably the increased experience gains.
- EVE Valkyrie - Warzone Brings Non-VR Players to the EVE: Valkyrie Universe
- Players like me can't play EVE: Valkyrie, mostly because of motion sickness. Whether it's lack of VR or sickness, rejoice! It's...