Team based Action RPG ‘Hunters League’ launches today globally
The team-based side-scroller “Hunters League” officially launches today! It’s available on Android, iOS and PC and features cross-platform among all three platforms [PC uses Facebook Gameroom]. You control each of three of your hunters in real-time to for constant action. Playing as one character or the whole team at once promises to be intuitive and players can change hunters combat roles by swapping their weapons to what they need for that situation. In addition, O’olBlue Inc. will be supporting global cross-platform play through all of the games they develop in the future.
Nam Seok Kim, CEO of O’olBlue says “I am glad to introduce Hunters League featuring the cross-platform play. The game contains our core developing DNA -Action and Tactical Fun. We would like to step closer to global gamer and stand out to build fan-based global community for better communication through Hunters League.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online Arctic Pack Available Today
- Ubisoft announced the first content expansion for the premium online free-to-play shooter, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online. The Arctic Pack ...
- Game of Thrones MMO Gets Official Name
- Bigpoint has announced that its Game of Thrones MMO will be officially named Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms.
- MapleStory Big Bang Update is Live
- After weeks of anticipating, the largest MapleStory update to date has gone live. The first piece of the Big Bang update is now live on all se...