Team based Action RPG ‘Hunters League’ launches today globally
The team-based side-scroller “Hunters League” officially launches today! It’s available on Android, iOS and PC and features cross-platform among all three platforms [PC uses Facebook Gameroom]. You control each of three of your hunters in real-time to for constant action. Playing as one character or the whole team at once promises to be intuitive and players can change hunters combat roles by swapping their weapons to what they need for that situation. In addition, O’olBlue Inc. will be supporting global cross-platform play through all of the games they develop in the future.
Nam Seok Kim, CEO of O’olBlue says “I am glad to introduce Hunters League featuring the cross-platform play. The game contains our core developing DNA -Action and Tactical Fun. We would like to step closer to global gamer and stand out to build fan-based global community for better communication through Hunters League.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- First Spirit Tales content update coming May 23
- KoramGame has announced the first update for its new MMORPG, Spirit Tales.
- Warframe 2015: Year in Review
- So 2015 has come and gone, and Digital Extremes closed out another successful year for their highly praised F2P co-op title: Warframe.
- Ice Inferno Course Revealed For Pangya
- Pangya has released a new, ice themed map called Ice Inferno.