Team based Action RPG ‘Hunters League’ launches today globally
The team-based side-scroller “Hunters League” officially launches today! It’s available on Android, iOS and PC and features cross-platform among all three platforms [PC uses Facebook Gameroom]. You control each of three of your hunters in real-time to for constant action. Playing as one character or the whole team at once promises to be intuitive and players can change hunters combat roles by swapping their weapons to what they need for that situation. In addition, O’olBlue Inc. will be supporting global cross-platform play through all of the games they develop in the future.
Nam Seok Kim, CEO of O’olBlue says “I am glad to introduce Hunters League featuring the cross-platform play. The game contains our core developing DNA -Action and Tactical Fun. We would like to step closer to global gamer and stand out to build fan-based global community for better communication through Hunters League.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet is Devoting the Week to Guild Halls in Heart of Thorns
- ArenaNet is livestreaming daily episodes of Guild Chat dedicated to uncovering everything players need to know about guild halls.
- RuneScape Celebrates Halloween With Horror Story & Double XP
- RuneScape launches a horror story quest just in time for Halloween, coupled with a flesh-chilling double XP weekend for players looking to lev...
- Neverwinter Enters Final Beta Weekend
- A new class trailer is released as Neverwinter enters its final beta weekend.