Team based Action RPG ‘Hunters League’ launches today globally
The team-based side-scroller “Hunters League” officially launches today! It’s available on Android, iOS and PC and features cross-platform among all three platforms [PC uses Facebook Gameroom]. You control each of three of your hunters in real-time to for constant action. Playing as one character or the whole team at once promises to be intuitive and players can change hunters combat roles by swapping their weapons to what they need for that situation. In addition, O’olBlue Inc. will be supporting global cross-platform play through all of the games they develop in the future.
Nam Seok Kim, CEO of O’olBlue says “I am glad to introduce Hunters League featuring the cross-platform play. The game contains our core developing DNA -Action and Tactical Fun. We would like to step closer to global gamer and stand out to build fan-based global community for better communication through Hunters League.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One
- 505 Games and veteran indie studio Pipeworks, are proud to announce that Prominence Poker is now available on Xbox One.
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.2 - Rifty Business Now Live
- The new patch 2.2 has been dubbed "Rifty Business," and contains many new changes and updates since the last patch was released.
- Elsword Launches the Final Chapter in Dungeons of Sander Saga
- Kill3rCombo announces new content arriving in Elsword that includes two new dungeons, two fields, and a level cap increase.