Eldevin Pushes Major Update and Level Cap Increase
Hunted Cow Studios has upped the end-game of their dynamic world MMORPG, Eldevin, by upping the level cap to forty and with it much of the end-game content. In addition plenty of class rebalances, new zones, new armor sets, and plenty of feature reworks are included in the update. Catch the full list of changes on their forum post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Return to Ivalice Today in FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood Patch 4.1
- A new story arc and alliance raid come in Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood, Patch 4.1: The Legend Returns! The Royal City of Rabanastre awaits!
- Seven Souls Online begins closed beta
- Neowiz Games has announced the beginning of closed beta testing for its newest MMORPG, Seven Souls Online.
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot: Open House Final Showdown This Weekend
- The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot hosts its last Open House event from January 23 through January 27.