Over 9,000 Zombies: New Map Editor Available
Board up the windows and barricade the doors, because the undead are coming in full force. The odds of survival are slim, but with the new map editor for Over 9,000 Zombies!, currently on Steam Early Access, you might have a fighting chance to see another dawn.
Watch the new trailer at:
All Hallows’ Eve is upon us, the moon is high and the dead are out in force to pay homage to their previous haunts. But beware who comes calling at your door, as it could prove fateful. In preparation the Zombie Hit Squad have developed a new Map Editor which allows civilians to create their own custom map and design fortified surroundings to keep those malevolent hordes at bay, adding a whole new dynamic to your zombie-slaying missions.
Tons of AI undead enemies powered by Zombie Swarm Intelligence are launching themselves in frenzied attacks across the global sphere and the public are warned to strengthen their tactics as the fight for survival is heating up. Have more power over your zombie contingency plan with the Map Editor and plan out your battleground before dusk falls. When you’ve perfected your handcrafted map, share your creations with the wider community through the Steam Workshop and use your skills to help weaker civilians in their survival missions. Call for reinforcements with cooperative multiplayer that allows friends to join your murderous top-down shooter missions against the multitudes of zombies.
Loren Lemcke, Head Sniper, cautioned: “Raw firepower is no longer sufficient to defeat the zombie horde. As the zombies mutate and change, so do the requirements of survival. A true survivor must be crafty and capable of manipulating their environment to ensure they do not join the crowd of the undead.”
Stuart Morton, Producer, Mastertronic squadron, commented: “The ability for players to create and share custom maps has been a feature we have wanted for Over 9000 Zombies! since we first saw the game. It’s fantastic to finally see this feature in action and we can’t wait to see what people create!”
Over 9000 Zombies! with the new Map Editor is available now on Steam for Windows PC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirate101 Celebrates 3 Years of Service
- Get your pirates ready to party in Pirate101 today as KingsIsle Entertainment breaks out the prize boxes, decorations and gift codes.
- Inflo Games: New mobile gaming portal introduces "Mercenaries Strike Back"
- GameFactory is excited and proud to announce the launch of its new subsidiary company, Inflo Games which is a sister company to the popular fr...
- Rangers and more arrive in Eden Eternal
- Eden Eternal has released the new Ranger class, an increase in the level cap, new maps and dungeons, and improved PvP content.