Tales of Fantasy Closed Beta Announced
The latest free to play MMORPG by IGG will be entering closed beta testing soon. Tales of Fantasy offers high quality graphics and a unique mounted combat system. Additionally, players will be able to earn wings for their characters that enable them to fly.
Tales of Fantasy will also allow players to tame a huge number of monsters and train them to fight alongside their character. The game will enter closed beta testing on April 13, 2010. The good news is that there won’t be a wipe at the end of closed beta. Usually no wipe means its an open beta, but I’m not complaining. Prospective players can even download the client ahead of time. If you want to learn more about the game before jumping in, check out our preview page.
Tales of Fantasy has confirmed that its Closed Beta test will officially commence on April 13th 10:00pmEDT(GMT-4). All character data will NOT be deleted at the end of the testing phase!
The Closed Beta client is available at the below link:
All Closed Beta participants will be able to use their existing Closed Beta clients after they’ve downloaded and installed the Closed Beta patch. For more details please visit:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- Medal Masters Call of Destiny Update Arrives
- Medal Masters’ ‘Call of Destiny’ update gives players and fans of the real-time, party-based RPG enhanced gameplay and brand new experie...
- Elsword Raises Level Cap; Launches Two New Areas
- Kill3rCombo has released a brand new update for its manga-inspired brawler Elsword, which raises the level cap to 56, and releases two new lev...