Tales of Fantasy Closed Beta Announced
The latest free to play MMORPG by IGG will be entering closed beta testing soon. Tales of Fantasy offers high quality graphics and a unique mounted combat system. Additionally, players will be able to earn wings for their characters that enable them to fly.
Tales of Fantasy will also allow players to tame a huge number of monsters and train them to fight alongside their character. The game will enter closed beta testing on April 13, 2010. The good news is that there won’t be a wipe at the end of closed beta. Usually no wipe means its an open beta, but I’m not complaining. Prospective players can even download the client ahead of time. If you want to learn more about the game before jumping in, check out our preview page.
Tales of Fantasy has confirmed that its Closed Beta test will officially commence on April 13th 10:00pmEDT(GMT-4). All character data will NOT be deleted at the end of the testing phase!
The Closed Beta client is available at the below link:
All Closed Beta participants will be able to use their existing Closed Beta clients after they’ve downloaded and installed the Closed Beta patch. For more details please visit:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Online begins March Carnival
- A special Carnival event has begun in Digimon Masters Online.
- Planetside 2 PS4 Press Conference and Beta Key Raffle Event
- The PC version of this game is not a “testing ground” for the PS4 version; I cannot stress enough that each is its own game.
- "Rising Force Extreme" Update For CABAL Online Announced
- ESTsoft Inc., the North American publishing arm of ESTsoft Corp., developer of highly acclaimed free-to-play titles such as CABAL Online and H...