Tales of Fantasy Closed Beta Announced
The latest free to play MMORPG by IGG will be entering closed beta testing soon. Tales of Fantasy offers high quality graphics and a unique mounted combat system. Additionally, players will be able to earn wings for their characters that enable them to fly.
Tales of Fantasy will also allow players to tame a huge number of monsters and train them to fight alongside their character. The game will enter closed beta testing on April 13, 2010. The good news is that there won’t be a wipe at the end of closed beta. Usually no wipe means its an open beta, but I’m not complaining. Prospective players can even download the client ahead of time. If you want to learn more about the game before jumping in, check out our preview page.
Tales of Fantasy has confirmed that its Closed Beta test will officially commence on April 13th 10:00pmEDT(GMT-4). All character data will NOT be deleted at the end of the testing phase!
The Closed Beta client is available at the below link:
All Closed Beta participants will be able to use their existing Closed Beta clients after they’ve downloaded and installed the Closed Beta patch. For more details please visit:
Articles You May Enjoy
- Become a Mage With Schools of Magic for iOS
- Social game developer Codigames introduces Schools of Magic, an ambitious RPG-adventure game for iOS.
- ASTA Announces End of Open Beta Phase
- WEBZEN announced the official commercial release of ASTA – The War of Tears and Winds, marking the end of the open beta phase.
- IGG Announces Clash and Smash
- IGG are entering new territory with its upcoming title Clash and Smash.