Wildstar: Carbine reveals “Voyage of the Nomad” Lore Story
Many have played Wildstar and have probably thought to themselves – “Nexus is a pretty crazy place, how did it all start?”.
Well Carbine Studios has released a WildStar story page that will introduce its first entry – Voyage of the Nomad. This short story recollects the tale of the Cassians’ first steps into the vast world of deep-space exploration, and the wonders (and horrors) that met these brave citizens of Cassus.
Moving forward, every two weeks on Tuesday at 10 am PDT, a new entry will be entered into the story page and its timeline of events until all 11 tales have been told. The stories will unfold chronologically, until they reach the events that players have already experienced in WildStar’s main story.
The first entry in WildStar’s story page can be read here: http://wildstar-online.com/en/stories/. Be sure to tune in to this lore hub to keep learning more about WildStar’s story.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Releases Combat Demo Video
- Beyond this very straight-forward setup will be the ability to dodge by double tapping the movement keys, and doing a power attack by releasin...
- Multiplayer Hack-and-Slash Action Coming to Mobile with Blade: Redemption
- Global mobile game publisher 4:33 Creative Lab has pulled the cloak back on its exciting role-playing game (RPG), Blade: Redemption.
- 505 Games Press Preview: Portal Knights, ADR1FT, The Guest
- The development team, Keen, has been working on Portal Knights for a few years now and it really shows.