Elsword Ushers in New Era of Skills
The hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, will be boldly entering “A New Era of Skills” as the recently announced program completely reimagines Elsword’s skill customization system. Players will find some skills dramatically improved and other skills entirely new as the skill system becomes easier to use and the action-based gameplay becomes even deeper.
As part of the new skill system, every character will gain brand new skills, as well as a chance to reallocate their skill tree points to take advantage of the new array of abilities. Six of Elsword’s classes will see a variety of upgrades to existing skills to make them even more dynamic and versatile than ever before. The new skill tree interface will become easier to use and players will see skills reach new levels of destruction as their maximum power level is increased.
Additionally, players can participate in a new fall friend referral program also launching today. By inviting their friends to play Elsword, all players can receive amazing prizes. Elsword players on Steam are also eligible to purchase exclusive item packs recently launched on Steam.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone Enters Open Beta in North America
- Blizzard's F2P TCG Hearthstone is now available for testing to anyone in North America.
- R2Games Hosts Cosplay Q&A For League of Angels
- R2Games has recently partnered up with established cosplayers to bring the forenamed Angels of League of Angels to life through cosplay.
- Heroes of Bestia Announced
- IGG's has announced a new game, Heroes of Bestia. A browser-based MMO, will have real-time strategy, RPG, and simulation game play.