Weekly Recap #264 Nov. 9th – Blizzcon, Krosmaster, Tera & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Tera, Trove, ASTA, Krosmaster Arena, Orcs Must Die Unchained & League of Legends!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending November 9th, 2015 (Nov. 2nd – Nov. 9th).
Blizzcon hit with tons of information for Overwatch:
Heroes of the Storm gets 3 new heroes, a new battleground and game mode:
Hearthstone announces the new League of Explorers adventure expansion:
Tera revealed information about its new female human exclusive class:
Trove introduces the Revenant class:
Special thanks to Axemun for use of impressions video: https://youtu.be/0eMGYukRWPM
ASTA is just about finished with its first beta test:
Ankama introduces the 3D and PvP world of Krosmaster Arena:
Orcs Must Die Unchained changed its Closed beta schedule to prepare for open beta:
Neverwinter shows of gameplay and features coming to Underdark Nov. 17th:
Riot offers insight on the changes coming with the League of Legends 2016 Preseason:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warlock Is Now Available in Marvel Contest of Champions
- No, we don't mean Adam Warlock, and definitely not The Magus. Self, the shapeshifting jokester is here!
- Galactic Supremacy Review
- Galactic Supremacy doesn't bring anything new to the table. It does have an interesting backstory with some unique races to choose from, ...
- No Man’s Sky Review (PlayStation 4)
- I’ve reviewed dozens of games in my career, ranging from the truly awful to the genuinely amazing, yet none of those reviews prepared me.