Weekly Recap #264 Nov. 9th – Blizzcon, Krosmaster, Tera & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone, Tera, Trove, ASTA, Krosmaster Arena, Orcs Must Die Unchained & League of Legends!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending November 9th, 2015 (Nov. 2nd – Nov. 9th).
Blizzcon hit with tons of information for Overwatch:
Heroes of the Storm gets 3 new heroes, a new battleground and game mode:
Hearthstone announces the new League of Explorers adventure expansion:
Tera revealed information about its new female human exclusive class:
Trove introduces the Revenant class:
Special thanks to Axemun for use of impressions video: https://youtu.be/0eMGYukRWPM
ASTA is just about finished with its first beta test:
Ankama introduces the 3D and PvP world of Krosmaster Arena:
Orcs Must Die Unchained changed its Closed beta schedule to prepare for open beta:
Neverwinter shows of gameplay and features coming to Underdark Nov. 17th:
Riot offers insight on the changes coming with the League of Legends 2016 Preseason:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Rune Launches Closed Alpha
- MijiKai Game Studio has officially launched Closed Alpha for their upcoming browser-based MOBA “Heroes of Rune".
- Mythic Glory Open Beta Begins
- After a successful open alpha, R2Games has announced that its latest title, Mythic Glory, is officially entering open beta.
- Tribes Ascend Now On Steam
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced the launch of Tribes Ascend on Steam, along with a new update.