World of Tanks Light Tanks Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
The first official World of Tanks trailer since the game went into closed beta testing is now available. World of Tanks is a third person shooter where players control a tank. Matches take place on huge maps with dozens of players on each side. The game is set during World War 2 so expect the usual Tiger, Sherman, Panzer, and T series tanks we’ve all grown accustomed to. The graphics look top notch, and gameplay reminds me of the tank-heavy maps in Battlefield 1942. This trailer shows off some of the capabilities of ‘light tanks’ which are one of the many classes of tanks. As the name suggests, these tanks aren’t as well armored but are speedier and more maneuverable. World of Tanks isn’t the only free to play, tank based MMO in development. GamesCampus is working on a title called Tank Ace. Armored warfare enthusiasts have a lot to be cheerful for this year! To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes more information, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Nexus Invasion Update Announced
- Carbine Studios has just announced their latest update for their fantasy/sci-fi adventure MMORPG "Wildstar" with the new INVASION: N...
- SMITE Begins Celestial Domination Adventure
- SMITE Update 5.21 is now live on all platforms, and includes its fifth Adventure mode of the year: Celestial Domination.
- Blade & Soul Head Start Begins
- NCSoft has begun Blade & Soul's Head Start Access. Players with a Founder's Pack can begin their adventures today.