World of Tanks Light Tanks Gameplay Trailer
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our World of Tanks Page.
The first official World of Tanks trailer since the game went into closed beta testing is now available. World of Tanks is a third person shooter where players control a tank. Matches take place on huge maps with dozens of players on each side. The game is set during World War 2 so expect the usual Tiger, Sherman, Panzer, and T series tanks we’ve all grown accustomed to. The graphics look top notch, and gameplay reminds me of the tank-heavy maps in Battlefield 1942. This trailer shows off some of the capabilities of ‘light tanks’ which are one of the many classes of tanks. As the name suggests, these tanks aren’t as well armored but are speedier and more maneuverable. World of Tanks isn’t the only free to play, tank based MMO in development. GamesCampus is working on a title called Tank Ace. Armored warfare enthusiasts have a lot to be cheerful for this year! To learn more about World of Tanks check out the official MMOHuts World of Tanks page which includes more information, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Celebrates 5 Years
- After two weeks of incentives and mini-games, InnoGames concludes Grepolis’ 5 year anniversary in all-out war. Fueled with vengeful hatred, ...
- Red 5 Studios Announces Firefall Fest
- Red 5 Studios, producers of Firefall, have announced Firefall Fest, a gathering of internet and gaming celebrities through a six day livestrea...
- Elsword Releases New Content Update
- Elsword has brought in the new year with a brand new update.