Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena Expands Beyond PC/Android This Month
Camex, developers of the popular tactics game, Heroes Tactics announced that their recent Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena is coming to iOS. January 25th is the big date, with the game currently having more than a million players already playing on Google Play/Steam Early Access. It opens up their audience in a big way for people who love turn-based tactical combat. Players battle for gold, medals, unlockable cards (which grant additional characters/rare items), as well as bragging rights. The game features a roster of characters originally met by players in the top-selling Monster Castle game, all of which are designed to be humorous and deadly. Players who pre-order it on the iTunes Store at the link below will receive a promo pack of 500 gems to help them get started in this exciting new world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Launch Date and Tournament Announced
- Hi-Rez Studios, a leading developer of free-to-play online action games, today announced that the 3D MOBA game SMITE will officially launch in...
- Vindictus Review 2015
- t’s been several years since Nexon America unleashed their brutal action MORPG Vindictus onto the F2P gaming scene.
- War Thunder to Receive 7th Nation
- Update 1.73 for War Thunder is bringing some huge firepower along with it: The French Nation joins the battle with more than 30 French planes!