Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena Expands Beyond PC/Android This Month
Camex, developers of the popular tactics game, Heroes Tactics announced that their recent Tactical Monsters Rumble Arena is coming to iOS. January 25th is the big date, with the game currently having more than a million players already playing on Google Play/Steam Early Access. It opens up their audience in a big way for people who love turn-based tactical combat. Players battle for gold, medals, unlockable cards (which grant additional characters/rare items), as well as bragging rights. The game features a roster of characters originally met by players in the top-selling Monster Castle game, all of which are designed to be humorous and deadly. Players who pre-order it on the iTunes Store at the link below will receive a promo pack of 500 gems to help them get started in this exciting new world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mabinogi Review
- Mabinogi is unlike any free MMORPG I've ever played. I've never been much of an anime fan so I was hesitant when I first booted the ...
- World of Tanks: British Tank Destroyers are coming
- Wargaming today announced that Update 9.5 for World of Tanks has been released in Europe and North America.
- War Thunder - Cross Platform Play Comes to Nvidia Shield Tablet
- Award-winning developer and publisher Gaijin Entertainment announced today that they will support the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet – the ultimate ta...