MU Legend Launches Faction War Update Today
The highly-anticipated “Faction War” update for MU Legend releases today, bringing all-new content to the ARPG. Guilds will be battling against each other for supremacy of the server by conquering territories and expanding their own personal empires. It’s the first of its kind in the ARPG genre and should be very exciting. A wealth of information is available online, from a pair of developer interviews (here and here), as well as the full patch notes, which are featured below.
Dennis Czybulka, COO at Webzen Dublin, comments: “This exciting update completes the MU Legend OBT version. Following the success of this update in Korea, we are very keen to see the reactions of our global players.”
He continues: “This will be the last update for MU Legend’s OBT. From now on we will work exclusively on MU Legend’s official release, which will include the much-anticipated new class, the Spellbinder. It’s the first time that we’re announcing this officially, but it is my pleasure to confirm that we are aiming for MU Legend’s official release in Q1 of 2018.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crowfall: New RPG/Strategy MMO Hybrid Project On Kickstarter
- Independent game developer, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. today launched a Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund its highly-anticipated Massively M...
- League of Angels II Reveals New Artifact Hero - Queen Lionheart
- Players can participate in the X-server Resource Tycoon and Beach Party events in League of Angels 2 to uncover new battles and storylines.
- Super Evil Megacorp Announces Official Launch Date for Vainglory
- Vainglory developer Super Evil Megacorp today revealed that the official commercial launch date for the critically acclaimed MOBA.