MU Legend Launches Faction War Update Today
The highly-anticipated “Faction War” update for MU Legend releases today, bringing all-new content to the ARPG. Guilds will be battling against each other for supremacy of the server by conquering territories and expanding their own personal empires. It’s the first of its kind in the ARPG genre and should be very exciting. A wealth of information is available online, from a pair of developer interviews (here and here), as well as the full patch notes, which are featured below.
Dennis Czybulka, COO at Webzen Dublin, comments: “This exciting update completes the MU Legend OBT version. Following the success of this update in Korea, we are very keen to see the reactions of our global players.”
He continues: “This will be the last update for MU Legend’s OBT. From now on we will work exclusively on MU Legend’s official release, which will include the much-anticipated new class, the Spellbinder. It’s the first time that we’re announcing this officially, but it is my pleasure to confirm that we are aiming for MU Legend’s official release in Q1 of 2018.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Maxthon Releases New Browser with C2Ray Game Engine
- Maxthon announces the release of its new browser, including a powerful C2Ray Game Engine, with 'Original Blood' launching as its fir...
- Paladins Latest Update, 'Steel Forged' Arrives
- Steel Forged is the latest update to come to Paladins, and it comes with a host of new content for their players.
- Battlefleet Gothic: Armada Tau Beta Launches Tomorrow
- The Tau Empire fleet will be available end of September, and will be playable in Battlefleet Gothic's multiplayer modes.