Tactical Monsters is a F2P turn-based strategy game featuring quick and competitive matches with a diverse roster of uniquely interesting monsters. Start by taking on the single player adventure mode where you’ll recruit a variety of creatures each boasting differing looks, skills, and roles. Aim to conquer the difficult 3-star missions by upgrading your monsters for unlocked skills and customizing their starting layout for either offensive or defensive tactics.
From there, move on to the real deal where you’ll duel other players from around the globe for top spots on the leaderboard. Additionally, you can take your beefed up personal army into the endless survival Guerrilla Warfare mode where endured progress merits great reward. Or simply take it slow and solely interact with your clan mates fighting, socializing, or sharing cards amongst yourselves.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Camex Games
- Publisher: Camex Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Satisfying Level of Tactical Depth in Solo Missions
- +Light and Addicting
- -Technical Issues (Bugs/Crashes)
- -Pay to Win Elements
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10; Mac OS X 10.6+
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
- RAM: 512 MB/1024 MB/2048 MB
- GPU: ATI HD2600 512MB/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 1GB
- HDD: 500 MB
- OS: Android 4.0.3
- Description: Tactical Monsters is a F2P turn-based strategy game featuring quick and competitive matches with a diverse roster of uniquely interesting monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Scarlet Legacy launches New Year's update
- A New Year's update is now live for players of Scarlet Legacy.
- Guns and Robots: Now on Steam
- Masthead Studios, today announced that their cartoon-style shooter Guns and Robots for is now available for digital download on PC through Ste...
- Infinite Crisis: Arcane Supergirl Coming soon
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has just released new info on their upcoming hero for Infinite Crisis: Arcane Supergirl, a powerful bla...