Tactical Monsters is a F2P turn-based strategy game featuring quick and competitive matches with a diverse roster of uniquely interesting monsters. Start by taking on the single player adventure mode where you’ll recruit a variety of creatures each boasting differing looks, skills, and roles. Aim to conquer the difficult 3-star missions by upgrading your monsters for unlocked skills and customizing their starting layout for either offensive or defensive tactics.
From there, move on to the real deal where you’ll duel other players from around the globe for top spots on the leaderboard. Additionally, you can take your beefed up personal army into the endless survival Guerrilla Warfare mode where endured progress merits great reward. Or simply take it slow and solely interact with your clan mates fighting, socializing, or sharing cards amongst yourselves.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Camex Games
- Publisher: Camex Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Satisfying Level of Tactical Depth in Solo Missions
- +Light and Addicting
- -Technical Issues (Bugs/Crashes)
- -Pay to Win Elements
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10; Mac OS X 10.6+
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
- RAM: 512 MB/1024 MB/2048 MB
- GPU: ATI HD2600 512MB/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 1GB
- HDD: 500 MB
- OS: Android 4.0.3
- Description: Tactical Monsters is a F2P turn-based strategy game featuring quick and competitive matches with a diverse roster of uniquely interesting monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinels of the Universe Now Available on Mobile
- Handelabra Games has announced the release of Sentinels of the Multiverse for iOS and Android.
- ARCHLORD 2 Releases “Season of Siege” Update
- New Castle Siege system pits player guilds against each other
- Great Big War Game on back on Steam
- Rubicon Development are delighted to announce that their critically acclaimed strategy title Great Big War Game is now available on Steam once...