Tactical Monsters is a F2P turn-based strategy game featuring quick and competitive matches with a diverse roster of uniquely interesting monsters. Start by taking on the single player adventure mode where you’ll recruit a variety of creatures each boasting differing looks, skills, and roles. Aim to conquer the difficult 3-star missions by upgrading your monsters for unlocked skills and customizing their starting layout for either offensive or defensive tactics.
From there, move on to the real deal where you’ll duel other players from around the globe for top spots on the leaderboard. Additionally, you can take your beefed up personal army into the endless survival Guerrilla Warfare mode where endured progress merits great reward. Or simply take it slow and solely interact with your clan mates fighting, socializing, or sharing cards amongst yourselves.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Camex Games
- Publisher: Camex Games
- Category: Stand-alone, Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- +Easy to Pick Up and Play
- +Satisfying Level of Tactical Depth in Solo Missions
- +Light and Addicting
- -Technical Issues (Bugs/Crashes)
- -Pay to Win Elements
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/7/8/10; Mac OS X 10.6+
- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
- RAM: 512 MB/1024 MB/2048 MB
- GPU: ATI HD2600 512MB/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 1GB
- HDD: 500 MB
- OS: Android 4.0.3
- Description: Tactical Monsters is a F2P turn-based strategy game featuring quick and competitive matches with a diverse roster of uniquely interesting monsters.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?)
- Wildstar: Now coming to Steam (?) - With a possible business model change? Most likely.
- Larian Studios Plays Cupid with In-Game Proposal
- You can imagine that we at Larian Studios never expected to become a wedding agency when we started developing Divinity: Original Sin, but req...
- SMITE Combo Breaker Patch Reveals Ravana
- Today Hirez Studios followed up news on SMITE's sale with the reveal of one of the most demonic creatures in all of Hindu lore, Ravana.