Super Dungeon Tactics Introduces Its Heroes
Developer Underbite Games has today detailed the first four playable heroes of their upcoming fantasy tactical RPG, Super Dungeon Tactics, coming to Mac and Windows PC later this summer.
Whether you’re partial to a bladed weapon, bow, or arcane magic, Super Dungeon Tactics features an eclectic cast of classic RPG heroes, armed with specialized weapons, stats and abilities. The first four heroes include the Hearthsworn Fighter, Ember Mage, Glimmerdusk Ranger and Questing Knight.
The Hearthsworn Fighter brings to battle a fearsome presence thanks to his mighty axe and crossbow. With a wide swing of his axe, or forceful crossbow bolt, he’s able to move the party forward by clearing enemy units.
With magic as fierce as her soul, the Ember Mage can cast powerful ranged attacks from afar. Depending on the foe, she can do area attacks or concentrated fireballs for larger enemies.
The Glimmerdusk Ranger is adept in long-range combat after years of patrolling the edges of the Fae Wood with longbow in hand. She can either attack with a flurry of shots to take out multiple targets, or engage in support to keep her team at an advantage in battle.
Gifted with an unequaled mastery of bladed weapons, the Questing Knight can dispatch multiple enemies at a time with a swing of his lance. As he grows in power, he’s able to better inspire those around him and absorb more damage in combat.
To learn more about the Hearthsworn Fighter, Ember Mage, Glimmerdusk Ranger and Questing Knight, check out Underbite Game’s latest blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PAX Prime 2013 Day 2 Recap: Guild Wars 2, Eon Altar, and Smashmuck Champions
- The second day of any major convention is always a tad bit slower than the opening day. Or perhaps you just are after having survived opening ...
- SOE Live: Keynote streams this Friday
- Sony Online Entertainment's (SOE) annual fan convention and news-fest SOE Live will kick off with title keynotes taking place all day Fri...
- Outwitters coming to Android in January 2015
- One Man Left Studios is proud to announce that our quirky turn-based strategy game, Outwitters, is coming to Android in January. This App Sto...