Super Dungeon Tactics Introduces Its Heroes
Developer Underbite Games has today detailed the first four playable heroes of their upcoming fantasy tactical RPG, Super Dungeon Tactics, coming to Mac and Windows PC later this summer.
Whether you’re partial to a bladed weapon, bow, or arcane magic, Super Dungeon Tactics features an eclectic cast of classic RPG heroes, armed with specialized weapons, stats and abilities. The first four heroes include the Hearthsworn Fighter, Ember Mage, Glimmerdusk Ranger and Questing Knight.
The Hearthsworn Fighter brings to battle a fearsome presence thanks to his mighty axe and crossbow. With a wide swing of his axe, or forceful crossbow bolt, he’s able to move the party forward by clearing enemy units.
With magic as fierce as her soul, the Ember Mage can cast powerful ranged attacks from afar. Depending on the foe, she can do area attacks or concentrated fireballs for larger enemies.
The Glimmerdusk Ranger is adept in long-range combat after years of patrolling the edges of the Fae Wood with longbow in hand. She can either attack with a flurry of shots to take out multiple targets, or engage in support to keep her team at an advantage in battle.
Gifted with an unequaled mastery of bladed weapons, the Questing Knight can dispatch multiple enemies at a time with a swing of his lance. As he grows in power, he’s able to better inspire those around him and absorb more damage in combat.
To learn more about the Hearthsworn Fighter, Ember Mage, Glimmerdusk Ranger and Questing Knight, check out Underbite Game’s latest blog post.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2012 C9 Championship Tournament begins registration
- Webzen has announced that registration for the 2012 C9 Championship Tournament is now available.
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed
- Wildstar: New Details on Star-Comm Basin Revealed - The battle over Star-Comm Basin has begun!
- Das Tal Adding American Server
- In today's latest update, Das Tal has announced an American server will be arriving in the game for the summer alpha on July 16.