Strike Suit Zero Available Now for Android
Born Ready Games, a British independent game development studio, has today released their space combat game Strike Suit Zero for Android devices powered by the NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor in devices such as the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet.
The mobile release offers the full space combat action of the next-gen console version of Strike Suit Zero. With redefined gameplay, touchscreen and controller support, Strike Suit Zero takes full advantage of the high-end Tegra K1 mobile processor. The game delivers exciting dog fights with stunning visuals never seen before on mobile platforms.
With HD resolution graphics supporting over 100 space ships simultaneously on screen, players participate in truly heated battles on a massive scale. Incredible next-gen full-screen effects such as bloom, anti-aliasing, HDR, depth of field and radial blur let you enjoy a high-end gaming experience on a mobile device.
“We are very excited to bring the full Strike Suit Zero experience to Android for the first time. NVIDIA has been a fantastic partner to work with and it is only due to the amazing power of their new Tegra K1 chip that we can bring massive space battles to tablets and mobile devices.” says James Brooksby, CEO of Born Ready Games.
Strike Suit Zero is now available for Android devices with a Tegra K1 processor such as the NVIDIA SHIELD tablet for £4.99 / $7.99 / €5.99.
For more info, visit www.strikesuitzero.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- District 187 Gets Chilly With Winter of Wars Update
- District 187: Sin Streets (D187), an urban combat FPS published by CJ Games Global, unleashes its biggest update ever, “Winter of Wars.”
- Vampire Empire Launched by R2Games
- Two giant global games publishers, Game Hollywood & Reality Squared Games (R2Games), have released their new game, Vampire Empire, on Nove...
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Now On Steam
- The zombie hit squad of indie developer Loren Lemcke and independent publishing studio Mastertronic have urged the public to beware - Over 900...