Starlit on Wheels Launches on Mobile
A racing title from the Starlit franchise, Starlit on Wheels features includes all of the series’ main characters, including Bo, Kikki, Pikke, and Nuru. The game is about bright, colorful kart racing action on 128 different tracks, with 9 characters and 11 fully customizable vehicles. There’s even an editor that allows the community to create their own crazy tracks, which can even be featured in a weekly in-game competition.
Rodrigo “Chips” Scharnberg, Rockhead producer, said via press release:
We have been enjoying ourselves developing and testing Starlit On Wheels for many years, so we are very excited to see the players join the fun with the launch. All the team at Rockhead worked really hard to create something truly exciting, and we are proud to be already getting some incredible feedback from both new players and fans of the Starlit series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Salem Begins Open Beta
- Join the hijinks of the pilgrims in Salem, a player-driven crafting MMO from Paradox Interactive.
- Population Zero Discusses The Weapons of Kepler
- The latest dev blog for Population Zero goes over one of the most important features: Howe we deal death to those around us.
- Cloud Chamber: Story-based MMO launching next week
- Investigate North's story-based MMO, Cloud Chamber, is ready for global launch. Coming out next Thursday 7th August, its innovative mix ...