Starlit on Wheels Launches on Mobile
A racing title from the Starlit franchise, Starlit on Wheels features includes all of the series’ main characters, including Bo, Kikki, Pikke, and Nuru. The game is about bright, colorful kart racing action on 128 different tracks, with 9 characters and 11 fully customizable vehicles. There’s even an editor that allows the community to create their own crazy tracks, which can even be featured in a weekly in-game competition.
Rodrigo “Chips” Scharnberg, Rockhead producer, said via press release:
We have been enjoying ourselves developing and testing Starlit On Wheels for many years, so we are very excited to see the players join the fun with the launch. All the team at Rockhead worked really hard to create something truly exciting, and we are proud to be already getting some incredible feedback from both new players and fans of the Starlit series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Stars in Shadow Launches on Greenlight
- After years of development Stars in Shadow is nearly ready to launch and has begun its Greenlight campaign.
- Vainglory PAX South Interview and Ardan Preview
- Ardan is a flexible support character with a unique vengeance resource mechanic. This fills up as he takes damage and enables his abilities.
- Toy Attack Launches with Programmable Multiplayer Mayhem
- Toy Attack is the new mobile game from Animoca Brands the mobile game that lets you build and program an adorable combat robot!