Starlit on Wheels Launches on Mobile
A racing title from the Starlit franchise, Starlit on Wheels features includes all of the series’ main characters, including Bo, Kikki, Pikke, and Nuru. The game is about bright, colorful kart racing action on 128 different tracks, with 9 characters and 11 fully customizable vehicles. There’s even an editor that allows the community to create their own crazy tracks, which can even be featured in a weekly in-game competition.
Rodrigo “Chips” Scharnberg, Rockhead producer, said via press release:
We have been enjoying ourselves developing and testing Starlit On Wheels for many years, so we are very excited to see the players join the fun with the launch. All the team at Rockhead worked really hard to create something truly exciting, and we are proud to be already getting some incredible feedback from both new players and fans of the Starlit series.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WEBZEN Launches Summer Events on Webzen.com
- has launched a summer event titled "GAMES OF WEBZEN" on its global game portal, Webzen.com.
- League of Angels II is Introducing a New Feature - Angel's Home
- Yoozoo Games announced a new feature for their title, League of Angels II, where you build your own home.
- Bohemia Interactive opens €500,000 "Make Arma Not War" contest
- Bohemia Interactive, creators of the critically acclaimed Arma™ series and DayZ™, have opened applications for the €500,000 Make Arma No...