Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of CaoCao Gets New PvP Mode
Nexon Korea’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of CaoCao, receives a new PvP-themed update.
The content update, available to download in North America and Southeast Asia now, introduces a new real-time PvP game mode. This mode includes Ranked and Exhibition Matches, giving players a chance to get truly competitive. Additionally, all five Battlegrounds have been made larger and given new landscapes. Other system updates include ranking ladders, mid-battle emotes, plus bug fixes and balance adjustments.
For a limited time Nexon is also offering a limited new Commander Skin and Commander Exclusive Artifact treasures, plus a bonus package for everyone who logs in before February 8, including 10,000 Gold Coins, a Seven-Star Artifact Voucher, 10 million Silver Coins and a Warlord Horse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- EVE Online: New stream of updates coming soon
- CCP just launched a feature site for the next release for EVE Online and an accompanying in-development video that highlights with some of the...
- Legacy of Atlantis Officially Launches Tomorrow
- After spending time going over the feedback from their CBT, VALOFE is ready to show off what they learned from their fanbase.
- Planetside 2 PAX East Livestream on now!
- Sony Online Entertainment is present in Boston this weekend showcasing some new content for Planetside 2. What exactly are they showcasing? Th...