Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of CaoCao Gets New PvP Mode
Nexon Korea’s Romance of the Three Kingdoms: The Legend of CaoCao, receives a new PvP-themed update.
The content update, available to download in North America and Southeast Asia now, introduces a new real-time PvP game mode. This mode includes Ranked and Exhibition Matches, giving players a chance to get truly competitive. Additionally, all five Battlegrounds have been made larger and given new landscapes. Other system updates include ranking ladders, mid-battle emotes, plus bug fixes and balance adjustments.
For a limited time Nexon is also offering a limited new Commander Skin and Commander Exclusive Artifact treasures, plus a bonus package for everyone who logs in before February 8, including 10,000 Gold Coins, a Seven-Star Artifact Voucher, 10 million Silver Coins and a Warlord Horse.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Gold Online Reveals Vangaurd of Erlandir Class
- Combining quick reactions and well timed interrupts, this class is labeled as an expert PvE class that you'll want in any raid, while sti...
- MMORPGs and Pets
- Companionship is a vital part of any virtual world and there’s no better way to foster that sense of cooperation than with pets.
- Epic Seven Begins Summer Event
- Epic Seven has a new event starting today, the "Summer Vacation Event", where players receive buffs every day for a week.