Super Dungeon Bros Closed Beta Period Announced
Wired Productions today announced the rock-themed, co-op dungeon brawler Super Dungeon Bros will support a Closed Beta starting on October 14 and an extended Closed Beta over the weekend of October 21 on Steam. The back-to-back Betas will serve as an opportunity for fans to get early hands on with Axl, Lars, Freddie and Ozzie in Super Dungeon Bros ahead of its worldwide launch on November 1, 2016 for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, PC and Steam.
Gamers with access to a Steam account are encouraged to sign up for the first Closed Beta, which begins on October 14 at 8:00am PDT and runs through October 20. During this period, fans will have a chance to try out the game’s single-player and local multiplayer modes for up to four players. To sign up and for more details, please visit www.superdungeonbros.com.
Gamers will also have the opportunity to get hands-on time with Super Dungeon Bros in a fully online extended Closed Beta, offering four player co-op matchmaking with other Beta participants. Interested gamers can download the game for Windows PC via Steam during its extended Closed Beta period from October 21 until October 24 at 12:00 AM PDT when the Beta will close: http://store.steampowered.com/app/306000/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ankama Announces Online/Physical Board Game Krosmaga
- Developer and publisher Ankama is proud to announce Krosmaga, a new game set in its flagship universe (DOFUS, WAKFU).
- Unsettled - Successfully Greenlit on Steam
- Unsettled, the upcoming post-apocalyptic multiplayer survival sandbox game in its final days on Kickstarter, was successfully greenlit on Stea...
- Black Gold Online: Guild vs. Guild Territory dispute
- In Black Gold Online, the world is getting a bit desperate. The two sides are fighting for control, but even within each faction, there are sm...