Starlit on Wheels Announces January 2019 Release Date
The popular Starlit series (downloaded more than 10 million times) has a mobile kart racer coming this month. Scheduled to release on January 31st, Starlit on Wheels is a free-to-play racing game in the Starlit series and will be available on both iOS and Android phones. Brazilian studio Rockhead is bringing it to life after Starlit Adventures and Starlit Archery both saw success on mobile devices and the Playstation 4.
In Starlit on Wheels, the series’ main characters – Bo, Kikki, Pikke and even the villain Nuru – face each other in fun races through insane tracks in the best tradition of kart games. All characters and vehicles are customizable, each with their own speed, acceleration, and handling so that the players themselves can find the best strategy to reach the finish line. The evil Nuru is trying to suck all of the stars into his purse, and it will be up to the heroes to defeat him. Without the stars, the Starlits will become sleepy and dispirited. So it’s time to race to save the day!
“We are very happy to be finally able to share Starlit on Wheels with fans of the series and new players that enjoy a good race,” says Rodrigo “Chips” Scharnberg, Rockhead producer. “It’s the culmination of years of dedication and work, and it is very rewarding to see it close to being appreciated by players of all ages.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- DOTA 2: International To Be Broadcasted In Multi-language
- Viagame will be producing and broadcasting the world’s biggest eSports tournament in several languages live from Seattle on July 18-21.
- Vikings: Wolves of Midgard Initial Release Review
- Let’s get into one of the hardest parts of this game: The weather. Holy damn!
- Rising Thunder Closing as Radiant Joins Riot
- In an announcement on their core website, Radiant Entertainment revealed that it has been acquired by Riot Games.