Worlds Adrift Alpha Sign-Up Trailer
Bossa Studios announces the biggest playtest yet for Worlds Adrift, its physics-driven sandbox MMO.
The new alpha playtest introduces the Shipyard, where players can create their own ships to navigate the skies. It also updates the UI, controls, improves framerate, and adds many more new surprises.
Bossa is also showcasing progression mechanics for the first time, allowing players to explore the Knowledge tree to learn how to build proficiency in certain skills, discover ancient databanks filled with rewards, and unlock pieces of lore that will give players insight into the history of the shattered world.
Sign-ups for the alpha are still available until November 18 at this link.
The Island Creator has also been expanded recently, adding new features including the ability to create complex ruins, hide containers and chests that spawn in the live game, encode murals and databanks to be solved, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires Early Access Preview (PC)
- Space Wars: Interstellar Empires is a turn-based capital ship styled MMO set in a world in conflict between two factions.
- Rise of Incarnates: Alpha Testing Starts May 30th
- The latest license born from the masterminds behind TEKKEN, SOULCALIBUR and many other successful titles, RISE OF INCARNATES, gets its first A...