Worlds Adrift Alpha Sign-Up Trailer
Bossa Studios announces the biggest playtest yet for Worlds Adrift, its physics-driven sandbox MMO.
The new alpha playtest introduces the Shipyard, where players can create their own ships to navigate the skies. It also updates the UI, controls, improves framerate, and adds many more new surprises.
Bossa is also showcasing progression mechanics for the first time, allowing players to explore the Knowledge tree to learn how to build proficiency in certain skills, discover ancient databanks filled with rewards, and unlock pieces of lore that will give players insight into the history of the shattered world.
Sign-ups for the alpha are still available until November 18 at this link.
The Island Creator has also been expanded recently, adding new features including the ability to create complex ruins, hide containers and chests that spawn in the live game, encode murals and databanks to be solved, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Phantom of the Kill’ Mobile RPG Gets New 'Elysium' Quest
- We've reached the first year anniversary of the global version of Phantom of the Kill, and with it comes a new event quest, Elysium.
- Warhammer: End Times Vermintide Announces Pre-Order and Launch Details
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will launch on Steam for Windows PC on October 23rd and is now available in pre-order.
- Shadow Realms Shaken Up?
- According to a Kotaku report, Bioware's upcoming 4v1 MMO Shadow Realms may be undergoing a makeover.