Worlds Adrift Alpha Sign-Up Trailer
Bossa Studios announces the biggest playtest yet for Worlds Adrift, its physics-driven sandbox MMO.
The new alpha playtest introduces the Shipyard, where players can create their own ships to navigate the skies. It also updates the UI, controls, improves framerate, and adds many more new surprises.
Bossa is also showcasing progression mechanics for the first time, allowing players to explore the Knowledge tree to learn how to build proficiency in certain skills, discover ancient databanks filled with rewards, and unlock pieces of lore that will give players insight into the history of the shattered world.
Sign-ups for the alpha are still available until November 18 at this link.
The Island Creator has also been expanded recently, adding new features including the ability to create complex ruins, hide containers and chests that spawn in the live game, encode murals and databanks to be solved, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Early Access Preview
- when I first played Space Engineers I wondered how amazing this type of technology would be if it were put into use in other settings.
- Perfect World Entertainment's 2018 Winter Event Roundup
- Perfect World Entertainment is proud to announce their limited-time Winter Events across their portfolio of online games.
- Dragon Nest (EU) Hosts Anniversary Event
- The acclaimed fantasy action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe is celebrating its first birthday this March. From 12th March until 9th April, publishe...