Worlds Adrift Alpha Sign-Up Trailer
Bossa Studios announces the biggest playtest yet for Worlds Adrift, its physics-driven sandbox MMO.
The new alpha playtest introduces the Shipyard, where players can create their own ships to navigate the skies. It also updates the UI, controls, improves framerate, and adds many more new surprises.
Bossa is also showcasing progression mechanics for the first time, allowing players to explore the Knowledge tree to learn how to build proficiency in certain skills, discover ancient databanks filled with rewards, and unlock pieces of lore that will give players insight into the history of the shattered world.
Sign-ups for the alpha are still available until November 18 at this link.
The Island Creator has also been expanded recently, adding new features including the ability to create complex ruins, hide containers and chests that spawn in the live game, encode murals and databanks to be solved, and more.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fairy Tale: Hero's Journey Closed Beta is now live
- It's here, and it's on GameSamba! The first and only officially licensed "Fairy Tale" browser RPG closed beta test is here...
- Gumballs & Dungeons Mobile Review
- What Gumballs & Dungeons lacks in shiny outer coating, it more than makes up for in its surprisingly deep gameplay.
- Marvel Heroes is Shutting Down
- A few other news sites have recently reported this, and thanks to Gamespot (as that's where I read it), but sad news, Marvel fans.