Soul Land Scheduled to Launch in Select Territories in October 2019
Soul Land is an upcoming mobile MMORPG from 37Games, and the popular Chinese MMO is coming to other countries. In October 2019, it will launch in Japan, South Korea, Europe, and North America, and a pre-registration is available right now. In the world of Soul Land, people possess a “Warsoul”, which is a power that can be awakened at the age of 6. These Warsouls come in a variety of shapes and forms, with some taking the form of beasts, and others could be plant life or inanimate objects.
Lucky souls may have the legendary power of Angels or other entities. Those who awaken their Warsoul for use in combat are known as “Magisters”, and their power correlates directly to their value. Magisters attend schools like all of us. However, they went to school that focuses on the craft of warsoul abilities and its theory. These “schools” are referred to as “Lyceums”. Among the lyceums, one, in particular, is known for its high standards: Shroud Lyceum.
Those who pre-register will receive a variety of useful items when the game goes live:
- 1,000,000 Coins
- Black Gear Chest x1
- EXP Potion x1
- Poseidon’s Gear Chest+2 x1
- 30 Crystals
- Centenary Aura x50
- Unique Title
Articles You May Enjoy
- Predictions 2015: The Indie & The Mega-Corp
- 2014 was a little like the story of David and Goliath for the online gaming industry. We saw the rise of the indie developer and the humbling ...
- Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen Kickstarter Ends, Development Begins
- Brad McQuaid and Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen transition from Kickstarter to self-managed crowdfunding and a new website.
- Larian and Triumph Team Up for Divine Wonders Humble Bundle
- Belgian and Dutch developers Larian and Triumph Studios collaborate on this week’s Humble Bundle.