Soul Land Scheduled to Launch in Select Territories in October 2019
Soul Land is an upcoming mobile MMORPG from 37Games, and the popular Chinese MMO is coming to other countries. In October 2019, it will launch in Japan, South Korea, Europe, and North America, and a pre-registration is available right now. In the world of Soul Land, people possess a “Warsoul”, which is a power that can be awakened at the age of 6. These Warsouls come in a variety of shapes and forms, with some taking the form of beasts, and others could be plant life or inanimate objects.
Lucky souls may have the legendary power of Angels or other entities. Those who awaken their Warsoul for use in combat are known as “Magisters”, and their power correlates directly to their value. Magisters attend schools like all of us. However, they went to school that focuses on the craft of warsoul abilities and its theory. These “schools” are referred to as “Lyceums”. Among the lyceums, one, in particular, is known for its high standards: Shroud Lyceum.
Those who pre-register will receive a variety of useful items when the game goes live:
- 1,000,000 Coins
- Black Gear Chest x1
- EXP Potion x1
- Poseidon’s Gear Chest+2 x1
- 30 Crystals
- Centenary Aura x50
- Unique Title
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kritika Online Announces Open Beta
- Kritika Online will enter open beta starting on Thursday, June 29 at 9:00 AM PDT.
- Project W Announced by Kakao Games and Bluehole
- Kakao Games Corp has obtained the publishing rights for Project W (working title), an upcoming MMORPG from Bluehole.
- Black Gold Online Preview
- Although a traditional themepark MMORPG, it does have a few features that are very fun – namely the Battle Carriers and various PVP options.