World of Tanks Braces for Update 1.0
It’s been an exciting year for World of Tanks, and in 2018, it’s going to explode in a major way with the new CORE Engine. Coming in March 2018, Update 1.0 will overhaul the game’s underlying technological base with an advanced CORE graphics engine. Together with this major uplift, over 25 World of Tanks maps is getting redesigned to meet modern graphical standards. Each map will have a distinguished flair and provide even deeper immersion thanks to dynamic music, authentic soundtracks, and atmospheric ambiance. The visual makeover promises to add a greater depth and realism to the already aesthetically pleasing game, not to mention a greater beauty. Each map will feel unique and have its own distinguished flair, thanks to dynamic music, realistic terrain textures/responsive water and more atmospheric ambiance. Update 1.0 doesn’t just focus on how World of Tanks looks and feels, but how it sounds. Each map will have its own main theme that resonates with its setting and changes dynamically depending on what is happening in combat. From Caucasus themes with Gregorian chanting to Arabic compositions featuring national instruments, Wargaming teamed up with over 40 musicians from all around the world to create a unique atmospheric, authentic sound for each battlefield.
“Update 1.0 is a true game-changer,” said Milos Jerabek, World of Tanks Development Director. “Though the spirit of the game remains the same, the introduction of the new graphics engine leads to a far greater boost in image fidelity than a simple resolution increase. It’s a staggering difference from the game as you know it, and we can’t wait for players to get hands-on with it.”
To share the look and feel of the upcoming update, Wargaming released World of Tanks enCore 2018, a special program that gives players a little hands-on time with the new visuals and music. With the help of enCore, everyone can replay battle videos and check how the overhauled game will perform on their game station. You can find a link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword's Add Gets 2nd Job Class: Lunatic Psyker
- Elsword announces the ability for players to advance Add, the 9th playable character, to the next Job Class: Lunatic Psyker.
- Divinity: Original Sin II Unlocks Romances and Shapeshifting
- Campaign backers (including PayPal pledges) have unlocked two additional stretch goals; Love & Hate and the Shapeshifting Mask.
- SMITE World Championship Prize Pool Passes $1 Million
- The prize pool for SMITE’s first World Championships has hit a significant milestone, as it now sits at over $1 Million.