Sony Online Entertainment Annouces “H1Z1” – MMO Zombie Survial Game
Last week, Sony Online Entertainment announced their newest F2P game as an ode to Star Wars Galaxies fans out there. Known as “H1Z1”, SOE’s newest game combines the open-world capabilities of their Forgelight Engine (same engine used for PlanetSide 2 and EverQuest Next) with the survival aspects of DayZ.
Along with elements found in other survivial games, there will be other unique elements such as fully interactive enviroments. For example, players will be able to set fire to a single tree, which could spread to other trees and cause the an entire forest to be burned down.
Currently, the game is only confirmed for PC, along with SOE’s All-Access program, but there has been talks suggesting that the game could be available on the Playstation 4 soon after.
For more info, visit https://www.h1z1.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aftercharge Brings CrossPlatform Multiplayer to Life Next Week
- AfterCharge is a battle that pits the Invincible versus the Invisible and hits PC and Xbox One next week.
- LYN: The Lightbringer Launches First-Ever Content Update
- LYN: The Lightbringer has new artwork from artist Jeong Juno (Lineage 2) in the very first content update.
- Vindictus Full Open Beta Begins October 13
- Vindictus Open beta begins October 13. Starting October 13 players won't need early access keys to play Vindictus and it will be open to ...