Sony Online Entertainment Annouces “H1Z1” – MMO Zombie Survial Game
Last week, Sony Online Entertainment announced their newest F2P game as an ode to Star Wars Galaxies fans out there. Known as “H1Z1”, SOE’s newest game combines the open-world capabilities of their Forgelight Engine (same engine used for PlanetSide 2 and EverQuest Next) with the survival aspects of DayZ.
Along with elements found in other survivial games, there will be other unique elements such as fully interactive enviroments. For example, players will be able to set fire to a single tree, which could spread to other trees and cause the an entire forest to be burned down.
Currently, the game is only confirmed for PC, along with SOE’s All-Access program, but there has been talks suggesting that the game could be available on the Playstation 4 soon after.
For more info, visit https://www.h1z1.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kings and Legends Begins Open Beta
- Just A Game has announced the open beta of their newest free-to-play game, Kings and Legends.
- Atlantica Online Introduces Dragon Trial - New Time Attack Game Mode
- Nexon America’s strategic turn-based MMORPG, Atlantica Online, has just unleashed Crucible of the Dragon, the latest content update to the g...
- DOTA 2 Partners with Plays.tv for Next Gen Smart Highlights
- DOTA 2 has announced a partnership with Plays.tv to bring a new level of quality replay capture and sharing.