Sony Online Entertainment Annouces “H1Z1” – MMO Zombie Survial Game
Last week, Sony Online Entertainment announced their newest F2P game as an ode to Star Wars Galaxies fans out there. Known as “H1Z1”, SOE’s newest game combines the open-world capabilities of their Forgelight Engine (same engine used for PlanetSide 2 and EverQuest Next) with the survival aspects of DayZ.
Along with elements found in other survivial games, there will be other unique elements such as fully interactive enviroments. For example, players will be able to set fire to a single tree, which could spread to other trees and cause the an entire forest to be burned down.
Currently, the game is only confirmed for PC, along with SOE’s All-Access program, but there has been talks suggesting that the game could be available on the Playstation 4 soon after.
For more info, visit https://www.h1z1.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guncraft Now Available on Steam
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now availab...
- ACE COMBAT INFINITY Releases Latest Update
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc.’s free-to-play title, ACE COMBAT INFINITY has just undergone its latest update, bringing more daring aircraf...
- Guild Wars 2 Introduces New Wardobe System
- NCSOFT and ArenaNet have announced the second new feature of the April 2014 Feature Pack: the Wardrobe, an account-wide system that allows you...