Crossout Receives Major New Revamp
Crossout announced the release of their latest major update recently, entitled “New Sky” (0.10.20). This is an update to the game’s engine, which offers new lighting effects, and also has familiar landscapes transformed in significant ways. From dense fog, more volumetric clouds, and realistic beams of sunlight, players will see Crossout in an all-new light. A great deal of emphasis is also being put on optimization, to prevent these graphical updates from impacting the performance of the game negatively. In addition to the graphical improvements, the new update brings changes to Crossout’s Clan Battles: Now, battles continue until two victories have been achieved by either side, and the amount of positions on the ladder receiving rewards has been increased. Uranium ore, the rare resource required for the crafting of Crossout’s most powerful weapons.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Summoners War to open long-awaited Rift of Worlds
- Com2us has announced a major update to Summoners War to be released next month.
- Dragon Project Review
- Dragon Project puts you in the shoes of a starting hunter that’s out to get monsters that have been plaguing the land of Heiland.
- Tribal Wars 2 Reaches 1 Million Registered Users while in Beta
- The worldwide browser beta, which already supports a total of 20 language versions, amassed over a million registered players within 6 weeks.