Crossout Receives Major New Revamp
Crossout announced the release of their latest major update recently, entitled “New Sky” (0.10.20). This is an update to the game’s engine, which offers new lighting effects, and also has familiar landscapes transformed in significant ways. From dense fog, more volumetric clouds, and realistic beams of sunlight, players will see Crossout in an all-new light. A great deal of emphasis is also being put on optimization, to prevent these graphical updates from impacting the performance of the game negatively. In addition to the graphical improvements, the new update brings changes to Crossout’s Clan Battles: Now, battles continue until two victories have been achieved by either side, and the amount of positions on the ladder receiving rewards has been increased. Uranium ore, the rare resource required for the crafting of Crossout’s most powerful weapons.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Launch Date Given for Renaissance Heroes
- ChangYou has announced their first person arena shooter Renaissance Heroes will be released on February 19, 2013 in North America and Europe.
- League of Angels: New Amazon Hunter Hero Available
- Looking for a new hero? Log on to League of Angels and play House of Cards for your chance to win this daunting Amazon Hunter over to your par...
- Erebus 2 Announces Lost Forest Update
- Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus” has a...