Crossout Receives Major New Revamp
Crossout announced the release of their latest major update recently, entitled “New Sky” (0.10.20). This is an update to the game’s engine, which offers new lighting effects, and also has familiar landscapes transformed in significant ways. From dense fog, more volumetric clouds, and realistic beams of sunlight, players will see Crossout in an all-new light. A great deal of emphasis is also being put on optimization, to prevent these graphical updates from impacting the performance of the game negatively. In addition to the graphical improvements, the new update brings changes to Crossout’s Clan Battles: Now, battles continue until two victories have been achieved by either side, and the amount of positions on the ladder receiving rewards has been increased. Uranium ore, the rare resource required for the crafting of Crossout’s most powerful weapons.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wonders 3 First Look and RMG Dev Blog
- Triumph Studios is nearing full launch of their magical tactical empire builder, Age of Wonders 3, and offers a deeper look inside their rando...
- SWTOR Shroud of Memory Bonus Chapter Released
- Star Wars: The Old Republic has announced the release of its new bonus chapter, Shroud of Memory.
- H1Z1 Livestream Tonight at 4pm PDT
- Just revealed last week, the first livestream of Sony Online Entertainment's upcoming zombie survival MMO, H1Z1, will take place at 4 pm ...