Crossout Receives Major New Revamp
Crossout announced the release of their latest major update recently, entitled “New Sky” (0.10.20). This is an update to the game’s engine, which offers new lighting effects, and also has familiar landscapes transformed in significant ways. From dense fog, more volumetric clouds, and realistic beams of sunlight, players will see Crossout in an all-new light. A great deal of emphasis is also being put on optimization, to prevent these graphical updates from impacting the performance of the game negatively. In addition to the graphical improvements, the new update brings changes to Crossout’s Clan Battles: Now, battles continue until two victories have been achieved by either side, and the amount of positions on the ladder receiving rewards has been increased. Uranium ore, the rare resource required for the crafting of Crossout’s most powerful weapons.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- theHunter: Call of the Wild 2019 Is Out Now
- Hunting season is upon us again, and it's time to gear up and head to the idyllic German farmlands of Hirschfelden and other locales.
- Albion Online Closed Beta Scheduled in November
- The Closed Beta of the first truly cross-platform sandbox MMORPG Albion Online is slated for 23rd of November.
- Open Alpha Phase of Winterfrost Legacy is Starting
- With its own unique take on the classic fantasy genre, Winterfrost Legacy focuses on the strategic aspects of battle.