Crossout Receives Major New Revamp
Crossout announced the release of their latest major update recently, entitled “New Sky” (0.10.20). This is an update to the game’s engine, which offers new lighting effects, and also has familiar landscapes transformed in significant ways. From dense fog, more volumetric clouds, and realistic beams of sunlight, players will see Crossout in an all-new light. A great deal of emphasis is also being put on optimization, to prevent these graphical updates from impacting the performance of the game negatively. In addition to the graphical improvements, the new update brings changes to Crossout’s Clan Battles: Now, battles continue until two victories have been achieved by either side, and the amount of positions on the ladder receiving rewards has been increased. Uranium ore, the rare resource required for the crafting of Crossout’s most powerful weapons.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guncraft Coming Soon to Xbox With Exclusive New Features
- Guncraft: Blocked And Loaded will be available for digital download on the Xbox 360 on July 14, 2015.
- Nexon Soft-Launches Legacy Quest on Android in Select Markets
- The rogue-like, classic dungeon crawler is now available for Android in 14 countries.
- Edge Case Games Secures $1.3 Million Funding Led by Mercia Technologies
- Edge Case Games will also explore expanding the game's worldwide audience by adapting the game for the growing Asian market.