Soldier Front 2 Calling All Recruits to Open Beta
The war is now officially in full swing in Soldier Front 2 from Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games. The anticipated new online first-person shooter (FPS) has now gone into open beta with additional content not seen in the closed beta testing phase.
Players can arm themselves with an arsenal of newly released guns, and take their newfound weaponry into the new Escape mode. Escape is a pulse-pounding battle wherein one team must first reach and activate a signal point to call down a helicopter and then fight their way to exit point. The opposing team’s objective is to prevent any enemies from ever reaching the helicopter, by either running out the clock or exterminating the escaping team.
Along with the new mode come four more maps previously unavailable in closed beta. The Shipyard has been added to Deathmatch options, while Team Deathmatch sees the addition of the Bazaar, Desert, and Base maps. Desert is also available for selection in the bomb-defusing Sabotage mode.
Aeria Games is running multitudes of events to commemorate open beta, both in-game and out. GMs will be hosting games across the whole spectrum of Soldier Front 2 modes, offering prizes to the top performers. “Bear Hunts” will task players with finding and killing GMs in-game. Several events are also running on the forums, including a contest for players to create videos of their own favorite moments in the game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.
- Star Trek Online: Captain Nog Reports For Duty
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine star Aron Eisenburg will be reprising his role as Nog when he joins the Iconian Conflict later this year.
- Clancraft Releases New Lore Behind The Game
- The lore of Clancraft is detailed in this latest news and video from Gogogogo.com.