Snail Games Announces Soft-Launch of Tales of Gaia
The Beta Test for Snail Games Tales of Gaia is over, but that’s just the beginning for this mobile title. The soft Launch is getting started in Switzerland, Denmark, the Netherlands, Finland, Norway, and Sweden. Tales of Gaia is now available in certain select regions as a pre-release soft launch. Players in those regions can access the game on both iOS and Android to dive into the MMORPG experience. It can be found on both the App Store and the Google Play Store. Early registration rewards will be sent to all pre-registered accounts at the time of full release, so those
of you from elsewhere in the world will have to wait patiently to get your hands on your rewards! In addition, all purchases made during the Beta Test will be sent to the first character you create on your account, so be sure to confirm the correct server when logging in, as transfers will not be supported.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: Stronghold PvP Game Mode Revealed
- ArenaNet has just released details about Stronghold, the all-new PvP game mode coming to Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns, the upcoming expansion...
- New Field Boss Monsters Arrive in Elsword
- Today, Kill3rCombo, the publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, introduced nine new menacing Field Boss Monsters.
- Camelot Unchained Unveils Stealth Stretch Goal Details
- This week marks yet another stretch goal being surpassed for CityState Games' upcoming RvR MMORPG, Camelot Unchained!