Skyforge’s Next Massive Update Landing November 12th
Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have announced that a massive content update called “Journey of the Divine” is coming to the sci-fi MMORPG Skyforge on November 12. The update includes brand new features including Invasion Avatars, Divine Specializations, Pantheon Academies and more.
- Below are highlights on some of the biggest new features:
- Invasion Avatars: Avatars of the Invading God will now start arriving alongside their army during Invasion events. Avatars are challenging battles for 10 players that award epic rewards – most importantly the items that allow access to the Divine Specializations!
- Pantheon Academy: Players that have yet to unlock their Divine Form can freely join a Pantheon’s Academy, a sub-section of the regular Pantheon, where they can learn the game from experienced players, contribute to the expansion of the Pantheon as they grow stronger and be rewarded for their dedication!
- Divine Specializations: Those brave immortals who confront and conquer the fearsome invading Avatars are rewarded with a special book – the Knowledge of the Avatar. Through reading these mystical tomes, inspiring immortals can learn the secrets of the Gods themselves. Encompassing six individual specializations, players will be able to further empower their Divine Form to suit their preferred play style, allowing complete domination of the battlefield.
For more information on Journey of the Divine, please visit the official Skyforge website here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brave Frontier + Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse Collaboration Announced
- gumi Inc. and Atlas will be celebrating a special collaboration event between Brave Frontier and Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse.
- Transformers Universe First Impressions
- Transformers Universe is an online free to play... shooter? This game is a mix of many types of games including shooters and RPGs (role playin...