Skyforge: Second Closed Beta Period Announced
Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com are pleased to announce that the second closed beta test of Skyforge, a highly anticipated sci-fi fantasy MMORPG, will take place from March 25 through April 8. Fans who haven’t obtained keys still have an opportunity to participate, as an additional pack of invitations will be sent to randomly selected players who have registered on sf.my.com by March 24.
For those who don’t feel like leaving things to fortune, the Founder‘s Packs with guaranteed access to all betas are available: http://sf.my.com/us/founders-p
While the first testing period lasted one week, thesecond will be running for two full weeks and will let existing players continue their immortal adventures with retained progress as well as welcome newcomers to dive into amazing world of Aelion. The second closed beta period will offer the following new content to explore:
- Four new classes: Archer, Necromancer, Slayer, Kinetic
- New Open World Zone – Naori Island
- New Superiority PvP Mode – 8v8
- New 5-Man Dungeon – Daren Facility
- Two New Squad Adventures – Thetin Rift, Cronnel Platforms
- New “CUBE” style instance – Nedder Test Area
Besides that, Skyforge is going to be hosting a special PvP activity during the second week of CBT2, so player are recommended to prepare their characters for battle in Skyforge’s PvP Arenas!
CBT2 starts next Wednesday, March 25th at 7:00 am PDT (3:00 pm CET) and ends April 8 at 2:00 am PDT (10:00 am CET). If players have already been participating in CBT1, they do not need to re-download the client – just wait for CBT2 to start, choose Skyforge Beta in Game Center and enjoy playing Skyforge again with retained progress from first beta! All the rest are welcomed to sign-up if not yet, and wait for instruction if being selected.
For more info, visit http://sf.my.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2 Gets Invite Friends Feature
- InnoGames just updated its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2 and added an invite-to-map feature.
- ToyKart Review
- It was high time we get a karting game that we can enjoy on the fly. And that’s where Playpark’s ToyKart comes in.
- DOTA 2 Partners with Plays.tv for Next Gen Smart Highlights
- DOTA 2 has announced a partnership with Plays.tv to bring a new level of quality replay capture and sharing.