Skylanders: Ring of Heroes Launches in Australia, Canada and New Zealand
Com2uS announced today that their upcoming Skylanders: Ring of Heroes is live in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. The mobile RPG developed by Com2uS in collaboration with Activision sees players portray Portal Masters, the acting guardians of Skylands. The villainous Kaos stole the Book of Dark Magic, and it’s up to the Portal Masters to stop him once and for all. Real-time battles await where players use the attributes and skill sets of a host of Skylanders using real-time mana gauges and turn-based battles. Players will be able to enjoy a wide range of action-packed game content which features a ten-part story, challenging dungeons, and global PvP. With this arrival, newcomer events will also be available for these regions. Skylanders: Ring of Heroes is set to make a worldwide debut in 2019.
A Com2uS representative commented, “We’ve worked hard to make sure that people all over can enjoy the same great Skylanders™ franchise that they know and love on their mobile devices. Starting with the releases in Canada, Australia, and New Zealand, we’ll do our best to bring the Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes experience to the rest of the world as well.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cybernetic Ball Game Epigenesis Launches August 1
- Epigenesis will officially launch Friday, August 1 on Steam, and has also announced a tournament sponsored by Cooler Master.
- Vermintide “I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!” Special Edition Announced
- The ‘I DON’T WANNA JUMP!!!’ Edition of Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide will be sold via ebay, with a starting price of $1.
- TERA: Secrets and Shadows Press Preview
- Meeting up with CM Treeshark and his usual cast of friends and followers, he first introduced us to the Ninja class.