Ship of Heroes 2018 Timeline
Ship of Heroes has officially posted their third technical schedule, showing milestones planned for the first half of 2018. This will cover six months of testing, which included a successful Combat Alpha, and the next “big thing”, the login/network test. This schedule also hints that the third quarter of 2018 will include a raid test of some kind. New enemies, powers, costumes, and a host of alpha activities are planned for the first half of the year, and new, cutting-edge tools like popcornFX, the day/night cycle, and changes to lighting in outdoor environments are highlighted in this plan. The devs at Ship of Heroes like to involve small groups of their community at many stages of development, and then openly share the feedback and results. In 2017 they completed the first Alpha on their character creator, and in February they started their successful combat Alpha. Next up is a network test, which is an essential element for any MMO. In Q3 the dev team wants to enable players to test some kind of raid situation.
Ship of Heroes has been in development for two years and expects to begin Beta Testing at the end of 2018.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sentinel Heroes: Expansion available on July 30th
- Sentinel Heroes Studios announces that Bloodfog Jungle, the first expansion for Sentinel Heroes will be live on July 30th, which will bring a ...
- Battlefield Hardline Joins the EA Access Vault
- Starting today, EA Access members can experience the strategy, speed and story of Battlefield™ Hardline as the game enters The Vault.
- Path of Exile Announces Details of Forsaken Masters Expansion
- Grinding Gear Games today proudly unveiled Path of Exile: Forsaken Masters, an entirely new and upcoming content expansion, which will arrive ...