The Aurora World Introduces Election System
GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media, today announced it will launch an all-new Election System, giving players the opportunity to reign as King, in the popular fantasy MMORPG, The Aurora World. This exciting new main feature will allows players to campaign for votes in hopes of becoming King for the month and receive cool items!
The Aurora World wants YOU to get out and vote! In the adventurous, fantasy world of The Aurora World, the balance of powers can be tricky, individually one nation can be stronger than the other two, but if those two were to unite it could spell trouble. The new Election System will let players decide on an alliance or have the command of all clans by either voting for a new ruler or running for King themselves!
Who will stand out as a leader and get the votes? Each month the top 40 players within each nation will have the opportunity to campaign for votes in hopes to become King, and as the elections continue, candidates will quickly be eliminated until there are only seven candidates remaining leaving one elected King and six officers! There are several cool advantages to becoming King: the King will receive a special mount and can cast nationwide buffs plus the King and his officers can temporarily chat-ban players!
For all the Election System details, players can check out the Aurora World Wiki.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Reveals Second Closed Beta Details
- In addition to opening name registration today, Black Desert Online revealed new details for its upcoming second closed beta.
- Bomb Battle Mode Arrives In MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of Bomb Battle mode for MicroVolts.
- Hi-Rez Studios Celebrates Finale of 2016 Smite World Championship
- Hi-Rez Studios has closed the books on the SMITE World Championship presented by Xbox One (SWC).