Sherwood Dungeon adds new zone
Sherwood Dungeon has added new content today with its 2.2 patch update.
New to the game is a brand new location, the Fortress of Fury. Here players can find new quests that offer new weapon rewards, as well as new enemies including the Lycan and Huntress – which are also available as new premium pets.
The update also adds new requested features, including an expanded friends list.
Sherwood Dungeon is published by Maid Marian Entertainment, an independent games studio.
Sherwood Dungeon Gameplay Screenshot
SHERWOOD DUNGEON VERSION 2.2 GOES LIVE
New Location and Pets
Vancouver BC – February 24, 2011 – Maid Marian Entertainment Inc., creator of the browser-based cult hit MMORPG, Sherwood Dungeon (www.sherwooddungeon.com), announced today that its 2.2 update is live. Continuing to reward its loyal fans with fresh content, players are presented with an entirely new location to explore, two more premium pets to purchase, and numerous community requested features, such as an expanded friends list.
The Fortress of Fury is the latest location where players can teleport; an island encircled by huge battlements and offering additional quests. These quests will have players battling new mobs with enemy variants of the Lycan and Huntress, and will reward players with new weapons upon completion.
The Lycan and Huntress are premium pets that can be purchased by players.
The Lycan is a brutal man-beast with barbarian type armor that can be found prowling the battlements of The Fortress of Fury. The Huntress is part of a deadly clan of female warriors pillaging Sherwood’s inhabitants. Those who purchase these premium pets have the option of fighting side by side with them in battle or transforming their character into the pets form.
Users can head over to http://www.sherwooddungeon.com/ to check out the 2.2 update – no sign-up or download is required. And, with the addition of the Zong SMS Mobile Phone Payment system, players all over the world can easily purchase premium companions for their enjoyment, without the need of Paypal or a credit card.
Sherwood Dungeon proves that high-end fantasy gaming doesn’t need a box, a download, or a monthly subscription fee to deliver a quality experience to casual MMO players.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runefest offers a huge series of Runescape announcements
- Runescape fans from around the world showed up for this year's Runefest, and the soldout crowd got to hear the biggest Jagex news first-...
- Endless Legend Tempest Expansion Revealed
- Amplitude Studios revealed today the newest expansion for its award-winning 4X strategy game Endless Legend will focus on naval warfare.
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced
- Armored Warfare: Early Access Test and Founder's Sale Announced - Be the first to try out this competitive new tank battle game