SEVENCORE: New Aimon Race Teaser
WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that the free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has released a trailer for its upcoming race ‘Aimon’.
The Aimon are a peaceful race of humanoids from the Eastern Continent in SEVENCORE. These tiny little creatures are usually underestimated on the battlefield because of their size, but players shouldn’t be fooled by looks alone as their special racial abilities allow them to increase the energy of their mounts and even provide a health regeneration boost when not in battle.
Aimon’s racial passive skill allows them to recover 5% of their HP every 5 seconds when out of battle, and the 2nd passive gives it a 3% increases the energy of their mount.
After the scheduled maintenance on Wednesday, 18 March (UTC), the Aimon will be available for both English and Spanish servers. Read more about the Aimon and new features of upcoming update on the official SEVENCORE Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
The SEVENCORE team is also organizing a special event to celebrate the arrival of the new Aimon race. More information will be shared in detail on the official SEVENCORE website: http://sevencore.webzen.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- The War of Genesis Releases Their Global Ambassador Program
- The regions that have soft launched Joycity's War of Genesis: Battle of Antaria have begun a Global Ambassador Program.
- Gigantic Closed Beta 5 Adds New Map and Hero
- This past week, Gigantic has launched closed beta 5, adding the Siren's Strand map and the early prototype hero, Pakko.
- Destiny Chaser To Soft Launch on Android in December 2018
- Destiny Chaser is an idle RPG that is on the way to Android's Google Play Store this December.