GodsWar adds new elf pet
GodsWar Online has added a new elf pet for players, the Elf Guardians.
Female Elf Guardians are sprite-like and fly beside their masters, and at eight evolution gain two horns and a red dress; male Elf Guardians hold giant maces and look like a guard, and an eight evolution carries a sword and shield with new coloration. Both pets increase magic defense, and can learn buff spells for attack power, critical strike damage, dodge rating, and maximum HP.
GodsWar is published by IGG, who also publishes Wonderland Online, Tales of Pirates, and Angels Online.
GodsWar Online Gameplay Screenshot
GodsWar Online: New Pet Elf Guardian Added
In GodsWar Online, the pets don’t just look nice, they also make players stronger. A variety of creatures have been introduced to the game for GodsWar adventurers to tame, including pandas, tigers, rabbits and more. Recent additions to the game’s stable of pets are the humanoid Elf Guardians. Once you see how cool these pets look and what they can do, you’ll definitely want one of your own.
A female Elf Guardian looks like a sprite and can be found flying behind her master. A male Elf Guardian holds a big mace and looks like a military guard in his classy helmet and uniform. Elf Guardians increase their master’s magic defense and can learn spells to increase attack power, damage from critical strikes, dodge rating, maximum HP and more.
Pets can be evolved once they reach a certain level. After evolution, the pet will start over at Level 1, but its base stats will be greatly augmented. When a pet has evolved 8 times, its looks will be just as awesome as its stats. When a female Elf Guardian has evolved 8 times, she sprouts two horns and her hair and dress turn red. After his 8th evolution, a male Elf Guardian carries a sword and shield in addition to sporting new colors. What could be better than your own pet elf? After evolving 8 times, pretty much nothing, that’s what!
Visit http://gw.igg.com for additional information about GodsWar Online. Visit http://www.igg.com to learn more about IGG’s growing family of games.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Two New Maps Revealed in Blacklight Retribution
- Perfect World Entertainment has provided new information on their upcoming Blacklight Retribution update, which includes two new maps for play...
- Knight's Fable: Alliance War Now Available
- Gather your Alliance and prepare for war! Take down your enemy’s city wall and defend your towers to the last man. This new playmode will al...
- Entropia Universe Brings Forth Winter-Themed Quests, Monsters and Treasure
- Starting today, fans of Entropia Universe can get into the holiday spirit by doing battle with blizzards of enemies for valuable lootboxes.