Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
Indie micro studio Special Circumstance Games, today announced that the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun. The 32 day campaign began on April 4th, with the team looking to raise a minimum of $85,000 to help make Shallow Space: Insurgency a reality. Visit the Shallow Space: Insurgency indiegogo campaign here.
Supporters of the project can get involved by pledging as little as $1. Multiple perks are available for backers, including a 3D printed ship model, or even the opportunity to help with the design of an in-game ship model. The Indiegogo campaign will allow Special Circumstance Games to take their impressive tech demo to a much more fully-featured game. For a taste of what Shallow Space: Insurgency is about, the demo is available to download now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Open beta arrives for Seven Souls Online
- Neowiz Games has opened its beta doors for players interested in Seven Souls Online.
- PAX West 2016 Day One Recap
- Day one is over! We were going to party the night away, but we’re all adults now and all I wanted to do was get to work!
- Creativerse Unleashes Player-Created Blueprints in New Update
- Today, Playful Corp. unveiled the new "Blueprint Revolution" update for Creativerse.