Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
Indie micro studio Special Circumstance Games, today announced that the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun. The 32 day campaign began on April 4th, with the team looking to raise a minimum of $85,000 to help make Shallow Space: Insurgency a reality. Visit the Shallow Space: Insurgency indiegogo campaign here.
Supporters of the project can get involved by pledging as little as $1. Multiple perks are available for backers, including a 3D printed ship model, or even the opportunity to help with the design of an in-game ship model. The Indiegogo campaign will allow Special Circumstance Games to take their impressive tech demo to a much more fully-featured game. For a taste of what Shallow Space: Insurgency is about, the demo is available to download now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival Evolved Launches on Xbox Game Preview December 16
- Starting Wednesday, December 16, the world of ARK: Survival Evolved will open to Xbox One players.
- Gauntlet Launch Livestream Ongoing
- If you're a nostalgic gamer with a yearning for games of yore, then you're probably excited about the release of Gauntlet today.
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor Beta Impressions
- The fifth expansion of the World of Warcraft franchise is a truly interesting experience so far. There have been many ups and downs in the ser...