Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
Indie micro studio Special Circumstance Games, today announced that the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun. The 32 day campaign began on April 4th, with the team looking to raise a minimum of $85,000 to help make Shallow Space: Insurgency a reality. Visit the Shallow Space: Insurgency indiegogo campaign here.
Supporters of the project can get involved by pledging as little as $1. Multiple perks are available for backers, including a 3D printed ship model, or even the opportunity to help with the design of an in-game ship model. The Indiegogo campaign will allow Special Circumstance Games to take their impressive tech demo to a much more fully-featured game. For a taste of what Shallow Space: Insurgency is about, the demo is available to download now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CABAL II Cartel Extension Update Now Live
- The new CABAL 2 “Cartel Extension” update comes just in time for Spring filled with a load of new features to keep fans of the game playin...
- Elsword - Ara Haan The Nine-Tailed Fox Preview
- Now anyone who knows me well knows that I like my women on the foxy side of the spectrum.
- Blockpost Review
- Terris plays a few rounds of Blockpost. Does he like what he sees? Read on to find out.