Sci-Fi RTS Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Campaign Goes Interstellar
Indie micro studio Special Circumstance Games, today announced that the indiegogo crowdfunding campaign for its epic 3D space adventure real-time strategy game Shallow Space: Insurgency has now begun. The 32 day campaign began on April 4th, with the team looking to raise a minimum of $85,000 to help make Shallow Space: Insurgency a reality. Visit the Shallow Space: Insurgency indiegogo campaign here.
Supporters of the project can get involved by pledging as little as $1. Multiple perks are available for backers, including a 3D printed ship model, or even the opportunity to help with the design of an in-game ship model. The Indiegogo campaign will allow Special Circumstance Games to take their impressive tech demo to a much more fully-featured game. For a taste of what Shallow Space: Insurgency is about, the demo is available to download now.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...
- Blade & Soul Silverfrost Mountains Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT West announced today that Blade & Soul’s first expansion, Silverfrost Mountains, is live for all players.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition Beta Now Live in Europe
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that beta servers are now live in Europe for the highly antic...