Savior Saga Adds Guild System and Fairy Event
Savior Saga: Idle RPG is now available on iOS, alongside the brand-new guild system that was implemented to welcome new players. To celebrate this, a guild master shop was added that sells special items in exchange for currency earned through guild activities. They also added a guild chat system that lets player strategize with guildmates to rise above all over guilds in the new ranking system. In addition, the Guild Fairy Event has also begun. This is a weekly event that will award rare items such as legendary weapons to those who collect enough Flames.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Ruined Empire Arriving Soon In C9
- Webzen has announced the date for the launch of The Ruined Empire, Continent of the Ninth Seal's (C9) first expansion.
- MMOHuts Weekly Recap #99 Aug 19 - Vanguard, Elsword, District 187, Neverwinter, & More
- Omer hits us with the latest MMO news in the weekly recap #99
- Alterverse Team Expands
- Three new team members have joined the Alterverse team, expanding it to help grow the game and its reach.