Savior Saga Adds Guild System and Fairy Event
Savior Saga: Idle RPG is now available on iOS, alongside the brand-new guild system that was implemented to welcome new players. To celebrate this, a guild master shop was added that sells special items in exchange for currency earned through guild activities. They also added a guild chat system that lets player strategize with guildmates to rise above all over guilds in the new ranking system. In addition, the Guild Fairy Event has also begun. This is a weekly event that will award rare items such as legendary weapons to those who collect enough Flames.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Doom Multiplayer Beta Preview
- The first thing I noticed when getting into the game, is that they followed the trends of the last generation of successful FPS games.
- Free DLC Hits Today for Total War: WARHAMMER
- A new Legendary Lord complete with his own skills, abilities and quest chain will be accompanied by five new battle maps for all.
- Jade Dynasty Mobile is Live on Mobile
- Developer and publisher 101XP have officially opened the gates to Jade Dynasty mobile.