Savior Saga Adds Guild System and Fairy Event
Savior Saga: Idle RPG is now available on iOS, alongside the brand-new guild system that was implemented to welcome new players. To celebrate this, a guild master shop was added that sells special items in exchange for currency earned through guild activities. They also added a guild chat system that lets player strategize with guildmates to rise above all over guilds in the new ranking system. In addition, the Guild Fairy Event has also begun. This is a weekly event that will award rare items such as legendary weapons to those who collect enough Flames.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GWENT players can now get coached on Gamer Sensei
- Are you a fan of GWENT, and would love to enter the realm of competitive card games/esports with the popular Witcher card game?
- Final Fantasy XIV: Patch 5.11 Released
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.11 is live today, adding the long awaited Ishgard restoration and more!
- The Elder Scrolls Online PS4 Review
- If you’ve never played an Elder Scrolls game before, and are a fan of in depth character development, you’re in for a treat.