Soul Of Guardian Introducing Cross-Server Battles
Soul of Guardian has announced a new PvP update.
The game will soon make cross-server battles a reality for its players. The best of each server will be able to compete with thousands of others from around the world in a no-holds barred battle for dominance. Also introduced recently were the PvP Arena for players level 40+. Soul of Guardian has also introduced Pirate and Angel costumes.
Soul of Guardian is published by WSGame.
Soul of Guardian Gameplay Screenshot
Battle with No Boundaries in Soul of Guardian!
Shenzhen, China – July 12, 2012 – In July, Soul of Guardian is going to make the highly anticipated Cross-server Battle come true! It has been requested by players for a long time. Finally you will be able to test your PvP progress against the best of the best from all of the SOG servers.
“In Soul of Guardian, we’re always bringing new features and content to the table with our weekly updates. Cross-server Battle will be one of our most important updates, hopefully it will be welcomed by SOGers,” said Johnny Wellman, WSGame’s operations director.
A battle with no boundaries is on! You will find yourself standing on a battlefield, competing with 10,000 players from various region of the world. But don’t rush to the battle unless you are fully prepared. Otherwise you will be smashed by elites from all over the world. Do remember to put on your best equipment and sharpen your weapons with runes and gems, making yourself as powerful as you can. Now comes the time when you reveal your strength and gorgeous skills to the world!
Join this intense combat now! Visit http://sog.wsgame.com to play for free!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragomon Hunter reveals class lineup
- Publisher Aeria Games has just unveiled the class lineup for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG
- Final Fantasy XIV Begins 'Little Ladies' Day'
- A limited-time event has begun in Final Fantasy XIV, that corresponds with Japan's Hinamatsuri (Doll Festival). Little Ladies' Day h...
- Chrono Tales Version 2.0 Update
- Breaking News! Chrono Tales Version 2.0 launches!