Nexon America Announces Riders of Icarus
Nexon America and WeMade Entertainment invite players to embark on the ride of their life in Riders of Icarus, an upcoming free-to-play action-adventure MMORPG featuring exhilarating aerial combat unlike anything ever seen before in the genre. Players take flight on the backs of fantastical beasts, ranging from ferocious bears to fire-breathing dragons, to fight by both land and air in the unprecedented experience MMO players have been waiting for.
“With Riders of Icarus, we want to bring an all-new action element to MMORPGs: Thrilling aerial combat,” said Seok Hoon, producer, WeMade Entertainment. “There are many games with dragons and other flying mounts, but they hardly ever impact battles in a meaningful and entertaining way. In Riders of Icarus, mounts truly add another level of challenge and excitement, delivering expansive vertical gameplay in addition to action-oriented ground mount combat.”
In Riders of Icarus, players will explore a vast, majestic and ever-expanding world where they can collect and train hundreds of different wild beasts, taming them to become rideable mounts with unique special abilities. As a legendary Rider, with renowned combat abilities, players will coordinate with other heroes both in the air and on the ground to engage in theatrical boss battles utilizing the game’s frenetic action-oriented melee combo system. With hundreds of ground and aerial mounts to collect, the sky is no longer the limit for the Riders of Icarus, who fight to protect mankind from an ancient invading evil.
Beginning Thursday, Jan. 28 and running through Tuesday, Feb. 2, Nexon America is hosting a beta test for local servers in North America and Mexico. A larger closed beta test will follow at a later date for North America, Mexico, Europe and Australia/New Zealand.
To sign up for the chance to join a beta test, as well as to stay up-to-date on the latest news and announcements for Riders of Icarus, join the community today: ridersoficarus.com
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duty of Sentinel: Eclosion Update Announced Today
- Duty of Sentinel Studios has made lots of changes in their turn-based strategic role-playing game Duty of Sentinel (referred to as DoS below),...
- New feature in Runescape puts power in hands of players
- Jagex has just announced a new update for Runescape that gives players the power to control the future direction of their MMO experience with ...
- Iron Throne Introduces Invasion Rifts and More With February's Update
- Netmarble's Iron Throne MMO strategy game has a new update arriving today (February 27th, 2019) that has several new features.