Spirit Tales Hosts Costume Design Contest
KoramGame has announced a new design contest for players of Spirit Tales.
Players can create a unique character costume to have it featured in Spirit Tales. The winning design will be implemented permanently as a costume option, and the winner will also get a free copy of their own costume. Runners up will earn costumes of their choice. The deadline is June 7 (with voting between June 11 to June 18), so check out the full details of the contest on the game’s forums.
Spirit Tales Costume Design Contest Flyer
Turn one of your Spirit Tales costume designs into a virtual reality
Calling all artists, designers, and creative Spirit Tales fans! It is time to whip out your pens and paper, or just start up Photoshop, because KoramGame announced today that they will be holding their first ever, Spirit Tales costume design contest!
Fans will have the opportunity to dig deep into their imaginations to design a unique character costume and have it featured in Spirit Tales, a cute fantasy 3D MMORPG that already boasts over 40 million fashion combinations. The winner of the contest will have their design converted and forever implemented into the game by the Spirit Tales team, and will receive an in-game copy of their very own costume after creation. The winning design will also be made available for everyone in the world of Spirit Tales. So find that quiet place to visualize and let the contest begin!
For more details on the costume design contest visit: http://forum.koramgame.com/thread-60974-1-1.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Nest Starts 2014 Strong with Requiem of Twilight
- Dragon Nest tests their players with ultimate new challenges and a lustre talisman system to give them a fighting chance.
- Marvel Contest of Champions Reveals Original Character: ÆGON
- During Day 1 of New York Comic Con, Kabam showcased an all-new Marvel Original for Marvel Contest of Champions.
- Stardew Valley Game Review
- When you first create a character in Stardew Valley, it seems so generic. Where are the sliders? Initial impressions deceive...