S4 League Launches Season 2
S4 League has launched Season 2, “Iron Eyes,” on its servers today.
The new update adds two new maps, Skyline and Iron Heart, that feature brand new aerial based combat. A new siege game mode is also introduced, which encourages players to capture enemy bases while supporting their allies. The update also adds new costumes.
S4 League is published by alaplaya, which also publishes Avalon Heroes and Land of Chaos Online.
S4 League Gameplay Screenshot
S4 League: Season 2 “Iron Eyes” Is Live, Locked and Loaded
Latest Expansion Features New Maps and a Strategic New Gameplay Mode
MUNICH – August 1, 2011
alaplaya, the leading international free-to-play gaming portal, today announced that S4 League: Season 2 “Iron Eyes,” the expansion to its popular online third-person shooter S4 League, is now available for download. This action-packed expansion is the second installment in a series of major updates, and introduces new maps, costumes, and an action-packed new game mode.
To see Iron Eyes in action, check out the Season 2 trailer online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghjnVRAMPAI.
This latest installment encourages players to use relentless force in destroying their opponents. New maps, such as “Skyline” and “Iron Heart,” feature dangerous aerial gameplay and unruly nuclear reactors that will weed out the weak and reward the strong. The new expansion also introduces an all-out team warfare game mode called “Siege” Mode. In the midst of a chaotic gunfight, players must capture the enemies’ base, killing opponents and assisting allies to acquire the points need to claim victory.
For more details about S4 League: Season 2, as well as info on how to join the fight today, check out the official S4 League website at http://s4.alaplaya.net/
Articles You May Enjoy
- WildStar - Now Available for Preorder
- Carbine Studios’ highly anticipated MMORPG WildStar is now available for preorder.
- Defiance 2050 Future Plans Revealed by Trion Worlds
- More than a million players have tried Defiance 2050 since it launched less than a month ago, and we have a roadmap of upcoming content.
- Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament Results Are In
- The International Jade Dynasty PvP Tournament was held in Beijing, China last week. The team representing the US & EU was Team Vengeance. ...