Ryzom Celebrates 15th Anniversary and Announces ‘Storyline Project Team’
Ryzom reaches its 15th birthday today, and there will be celebrations in-game until September 22nd, 2019. Alongside this, they announced the creation of the ‘Ryzom Storyline Project Team’. This team will work alongside the other development teams, to ultimately enrich the game content. The aim is to steer the Ryzom ship as they move forward towards the future. Their specific goal is to help shape future game updates so that they run in parallel with the emerging storyline and give the players an opportunity for input into the outcome of events. The Ryzom team is going to select a storyline to deliver to their community through a series of updates, and some will perhaps have in-game events. These events could have players participating to influence the future of Ryzom.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackshot Review
- Nuclear war. Cloning. The Apocalypse. These hot-button topics inspire fear and aggression – at least in Blackshot.
- Forge of Empires Turns One Year Old
- InnoGames has launched its first birthday event for the popular strategy browser game Forge of Empires.
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power is Now Live
- Rappelz Epic IX Part 3: Rise of Power includes a brand-new dungeon, new monsters and quests, a final awakening system and much more.