Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America (BNEA) and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for their action-packed sci-fi game, Supernova. Supernova is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with real-time strategy (RTS) elements coming to PC later next year.
The second closed beta will include new features and updates stemming from the data and feedback compiled in the first closed beta to enhance player experience. In addition to these updates, there will be new skins such as Vicious Pixie Velandra and Field Medic Xenos, as well as upgraded rewards players can collect for unique buffs when they defeat certain characters.
A new Commander, Itarri, will also make her debut in this second beta test and will be a powerful commander for offensive gameplay. Itarri is a ranged sniper who attacks opponents while mounted on her robot sidekick, Kuro. Her awesome abilities can be seen in this new video.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Adds First Community Selected Features in New Content Update
- Phosphor Games announces news for Nether that includes a new subway system, wing gliders, and a massive new nether.
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Monkey King Online Beta First Look
- Monkey King Online's premise is blurry at best. You play one of four characters who can transform (as the game progresses) into a deity, ...