Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
Today, BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America (BNEA) and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for their action-packed sci-fi game, Supernova. Supernova is a free-to-play multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game with real-time strategy (RTS) elements coming to PC later next year.
The second closed beta will include new features and updates stemming from the data and feedback compiled in the first closed beta to enhance player experience. In addition to these updates, there will be new skins such as Vicious Pixie Velandra and Field Medic Xenos, as well as upgraded rewards players can collect for unique buffs when they defeat certain characters.
A new Commander, Itarri, will also make her debut in this second beta test and will be a powerful commander for offensive gameplay. Itarri is a ranged sniper who attacks opponents while mounted on her robot sidekick, Kuro. Her awesome abilities can be seen in this new video.
Articles You May Enjoy
- C9 Announces Fourth Expansion and Releases Rahkdan's Counterattack
- Webzen announces the fourth expansion for the dungeon-based MMORPG, Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9), with the release of Rahkdan's Count...
- ESO Reveals Huge Budget Voice Acting
- John Cleese joins an all-star cast of voice actors in Bethesda's upcoming MMORPG, Elder Scrolls Online.
- Details on Entropia Universe's New Location
- The living, breathing virtual world of Entropia Universe is now offering a chance to own a plot of their next in-game area.