RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
Get ready to weigh anchor and set sail as there’s an expansion to the popular Player Owned Ports in RuneScape!
Launching late 2012, Player Owned Ports have allowed players to take full control of running their very own harbour by recruiting crew members and outfitting ships to explore the Eastern Lands. Ships adventure in real time, before bringing back tales of their exploits and – all being well – a cargo full of exotic treasure!
Today’s update sees the addition of over 300 new voyages which can be made to the recently discovered Shield and Loop regions as well as 3 new adventurers to recruit– the Trapper, the Architect and the Chef, and a whole host of rewards including recipes for new high level equipment and the resources to create them. A shady looking trader has also set up shop in the port, who is willing to trade port resources for trade goods – for a price of course!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prime World Announces the Glorious "Winter Revolution" with Massive Giveaway
- Nival, the Russian publisher behind the heavily RPG focused MOBA, Prime World, has something quite special in-store for players that have regi...
- The Banner Saga Takes Geekie Award® in Indie Game Category
- Austin-based independent developer, Stoic, took home another award on Sunday night with its smash hit PC video game The Banner Saga winning th...
- League of Angels II Year End Summary
- After its launch in April 2016, League of Angels II has offered monthly content updates, constant additions, and playerbase growth.