RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
Get ready to weigh anchor and set sail as there’s an expansion to the popular Player Owned Ports in RuneScape!
Launching late 2012, Player Owned Ports have allowed players to take full control of running their very own harbour by recruiting crew members and outfitting ships to explore the Eastern Lands. Ships adventure in real time, before bringing back tales of their exploits and – all being well – a cargo full of exotic treasure!
Today’s update sees the addition of over 300 new voyages which can be made to the recently discovered Shield and Loop regions as well as 3 new adventurers to recruit– the Trapper, the Architect and the Chef, and a whole host of rewards including recipes for new high level equipment and the resources to create them. A shady looking trader has also set up shop in the port, who is willing to trade port resources for trade goods – for a price of course!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts Launches Reborn
- The first major expansion for Rusty Hearts, Reborn, has officially launched.
- Battle of the Immortals Soul Gear System Preview
- Battle of the Immortals Soul Gear system preview with screenshots. See some of the awesome 'soul gear' epic armor in Battle of the I...
- Camelot Unchained: Crafting Features Teaser
- Mark Jacobs has revealed new details about the crafting features planned for Camelot Unchained.