The Uncertain: Light at the End Release Trailer
The Uncertain: Light at the end – a third-person sci-fi adventure in a world dominated by robots, play as a human, Emily, one of the few people remaining in the city, hiding and trying to find out the truth about what happened and why. The game features an interactive story, unique puzzles, an immersive atmosphere, and mood-setting music. It is a second part of the series.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Curse of Icewind Dale Gets Release Date
- Neverwinter is launching its latest Module, Curse of Icewind Dale, on May 13, 2014.
- Guild Wars 2: Dragon's Reach Part 2 Tease Available
- ArenaNet has just released a new teaser trailer for Guild Wars 2’s Season 2 Episode 4 – Dragon’s Reach: Part 2. This episode opens up mo...
- Shadowrun Online Devs Reveal All in Live Q&A
- Want to know what's coming next in Shadowrun Online? Want to argue why street samurai are better than shamans? Are boxers or briefs bette...