The Uncertain: Light at the End Release Trailer
The Uncertain: Light at the end – a third-person sci-fi adventure in a world dominated by robots, play as a human, Emily, one of the few people remaining in the city, hiding and trying to find out the truth about what happened and why. The game features an interactive story, unique puzzles, an immersive atmosphere, and mood-setting music. It is a second part of the series.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Project Chasers: New cross-platform action game hits Indiegogo
- Game developers Amit Ravid and Natanel Yosef are actively seeking further support to complete their project – a high-speed, multiplayer chas...
- SMITE: Discordia God Review: The Fairest of Them All
- Part of me still feels like Eris would’ve been the better choice in SMITE, over Discordia. But there are far too many Greek Mages.
- Dauntless Previews Aether Strikers
- Phoenix Labs has revealed new information today about the its upcoming fist weapon for Dauntless: the aether strikers.